Hacking Question What's the best way to combine official e-shop and NSPs ?

ReMix3D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
TLDR: What's the best solution right now to accommodate online gaming, official titles install/updates with running custon NSPs and homebrew ?

I'm getting a bit confused by the different options for CFW that we have now.
I'm running my switch with OFW 8.0.1 and .... Something athmosphere. I'm affraid of beeing banned, so the switch is using the ninty DNS, and in airplane mode when portable.
I'd still like to buy and download eshop games/update officially, and don't want to bother downloading nsps to my pc for installing on the switch.
But I'd also like to be able to install "custom" NSPs (yeah, piracy ... It's just that I feel scammed when I need to pay multiple times for the same game on different platforms ... yeah I'm talking about you Skyrim) and play homebrew.

I kind of understood that the best option is to use the latest athmosphere and EmuNAND, right ? To use OFW for online and buy/download titles, and EmuNAND for custom and homebrew ?
- How should I got from my current setup to this ?
- Will I somehow be able to use officialy downloaded titles from OFW in EmuNAND ? (if installed to the shared SD space)
- Or will I have to restart the switch and go from one FW to the other, depending on the game I want to play ?

Or maybe you have an other solution that would fit ?

-mod snip-

Last edited by x65943, , Reason: Per request

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • While I do not personally use emuMMC, there are multiple guides for it that can be found in the Tutorials subforum
  • Not without pirating them since the tickets are installed to the console's internal memory of which sysMMC and emuMMC have their own

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: