Whats the best thing to do?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Randomdude0, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Randomdude0
    OP

Randomdude0 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2015
    Colombia
    So I've got a 6.2u O3DS, what should I do with it in order to have 9.2 pasta? Please help me from the upgrade process to the install thing.

Also any suggestion would be appreciated.

2. Samwix

Samwix GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 25, 2014
    France
  3. Kayot

Kayot GBAtemp Fan

Jan 24, 2010
    United States
    I plan to get Sky3DS. I have a Gateway and I'm still a little upset that it doesn't work on the N3DS without some work arounds.

4. Randomdude0
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2015
    Colombia
    Thanks for the reply! I have a friend who can lend me a sky3ds for a while so...

Do I have to run Cubic Ninja each time I want to run Pasta?
    And does the cfw get deactivated after exiting an application or a game, or its just after a complete shutdown?

5. LinkmstrYT

LinkmstrYT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dec 16, 2013
    United States
    You wanted to see where I live? You stalker...
    Yes, you have to boot up Cubic Ninja every time since you have to run Ninjhax and then Pasta.
    No, it won't deactivate or anything when you exit a game. Although, I haven't confirmed this, but Sm4sh 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate may deactivate the CFW since they reset the system after exiting. Although, you may be able to get out of it by pressing the home button and then opening up a different application (like Mii Plaza or something), but don't take my word for it.

6. Rizzorules

Rizzorules "What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."

Aug 17, 2013
    Netherlands
    You dont need cubic ninja
    Downgrade your 3ds to 4.x with Gateway files (You dont need a Gateway card)
    Install this http://gbatemp.net/threads/beta-spider-ds-profile-roploader-4-x-only.380725/
    Download this https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-pasta-cfw-without-cubic-ninja-mset-4-x-old3ds.389498/

7. Randomdude0
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2015
    Colombia
    Yeah I've seen that tutorial, I was used to use Palantines cfw on another 3ds... however that one ended up bricked (just dont ask why haha).

I wouldn't like to mess around with my firmware that much. So here goes another question...

Is it possible to update as gamecard update from the sky3ds with a Sm4sh bros 3ds 9.2 update?

Rizzorules likes this.
  8. Rizzorules

Rizzorules "What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."

Aug 17, 2013
    Netherlands
    Hahaha, i also bricked my 3ds well it was a new3ds
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...om-4-1-8-1-to-9-2-0-20-with-pasta-cfw.389187/