tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey guys gals and GBAtempers!!!

now size usually isn't a concern of mine (when it comes to nds roms you dirty minded people)
but my 8gig card is pretty much full
cry.gif

so I'm going to start trimming all the roms I don't use multiplayer on but I'm unsure which trimmer is the best and which trimmer comes out with the smallest files but the cleaneest results (by that I mean the trimmed rom isn't corrupted) and will I still be able to use my game saves for my bundle of games that I am going to trim?

thanks in advance and sorry if this topic has been answered previously but the search function here hates me
hate2.gif

I did google to see what kind of trimmers are out there found single file and batch file trimmers but wasn't sure what would be best to use considering I found so many

thanks (again) for any useful replies you awesome people can give me
yaynds.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Trimming doesn't affect your gameplay at all, it's exactly the same as the full ROM or a real copy of the game.
Your saves will still work.
This is the fastest and best trimmer out there.

NDSTokyoTrim

NAW SCRAM, YOU'RE SLOWING GBATEMP DOWN!

j/k

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it was slow even before I posted >,< and thanks for the info =D I'll give it a try

whats been released to slow it down so much? and wheres all the funny comments on the server not available pages =( I miss them

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DarkWay said:
it was slow even before I posted >,< and thanks for the info =D I'll give it a try

whats been released to slow it down so much? and wheres all the funny comments on the server not available pages =( I miss them

New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and of course it has a new anti-piracy protection.
Ah, tomorrow it should be over for the biggest part
smile.gif

I really recommend you just stop surfing on GBAtemp for today, if you don't need anything from here, just go play some games or so.
That way the strain isn't that big on the server, that will help a lot of people who need to be here.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol super mario XD shoulda figured ahwell thanks for the trimmer I'll probably be a few hours trimming my roms and playing around with the setting now so have fun tempers =D try not to kill the beloved server

Quote"STOP RAPING MY SERVER WITH YOUR F5 KEY" (forgot who said it though XD)

thanks again alls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)