Gaming What's the best of the DS Simple Series?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the best games in the DS Simple Series games? They need to be playable without knowing Japanese though.

I'm mostly into old-school action games, so keep that in mind. But anything that gets reported as a "good" game in the series will get checked out.

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo peeps! Thanks for all the response!

dry.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pasc said:
Simple Series 21 is a 3rd person war shooter, I heard it was fun...

Yeah, that game seemed pretty okay, from what I played of it. Came off as more of a Metal Gear Solid-type thing than a Bros. In Arms because of the soldier's ability to slither along the ground and sneak up on dudes. But if memory serves, the controls were all the face and shoulder buttons -- no touch-screen aiming like most good shooters, which is a shame, in my opinion. Again, seemed okay.

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
The Vol. 32 Zombie Crisis also fun, too, it's like Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, but of course much simplier, also it's an On-Rail Shooter where you need to kill zombies.

Rayder

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh....lucky I caught the replies.....I just removed this from my watched topics a couple days ago as a dead topic.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I may take a shower to remove all the sunburns in my body