Hacking Whats the best alternative to an R4?

jweaver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have had my R4 for many months and am really happy.. The ONLY thing I would like (but don't need) is SDHC support...

Recently, my friend asked me to get an R4 but they were out of stock everywhere, so in the end, I went for the cheaper "TopToy" from DealExtreme.. A few weeks later, the order arrived, but no TopToy and I have been waiting ever since.

I have decided now to cancel the order for the TopToy and buy something else.. DealExtreme sell the M3 and Supercard and I figured that I could give my friend MY R4 and take the opportunity to 'upgrade'...

So which is the current favourite Slot-1 card? Should I upgrade, or should I stick with my R4?

ANY feedback would be greatly apprecaited

All the best

Jon

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only we had a board full of threads asking the exact same question that you could read instead of being completely clueless and making your own...

Oh wait.

jweaver

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Urza said:
If only we had a board full of threads asking the exact same question that you could read instead of being completely clueless and making your own...

Oh wait.

Thanks for your constructive comment!.. I already know that there are 'sub forums'.. But if I go into the M3 forum and ask "which is best" I am going to be told 'M3'.

I just figured that a quick question here, would give me something to investigate further.. And believe you me, I WILL investigate.. But I wanted somewhere to start!

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jweaver said:
I just figured that a quick question here, would give me something to investigate further.. And believe you me, I WILL investigate.. But I wanted somewhere to start!
You start by looking at the threads where we've already answered your very question over three million times.

asldjkasdasd.png

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
theres no such thing as a good alternative to the r4, they dont make carts that crappy anymore, so basicially anything you buy these days will be better

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Urza said:
jweaver said:
You start by looking at the threads where we've already answered your very question over three million times.

asldjkasdasd.png

Lol, owned.
tongue.gif
Just read all the threads he circled and there's more, and then maybe your question may be answered. And if you are going to ask, just pick out features that you like and then narrow it down. Like, "What's the best flashcart?' is too general.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it