What's the average age of GBA Temp?

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by A4NoOb, Sep 4, 2008.

Sep 4, 2008
  1. A4NoOb
    OP

Newcomer A4NoOb Advanced Member

United States
    Just a curious question.

EDIT: You can post your ages if you want, I was just wondering about the community as a whole.

2. da_head

Member da_head A dying dream..

Canada
    are you asking us our ages?

i'm 18

3. Gore

Member Gore GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    About 10,000 13 year olds + DestructoBot (Around 8000)

In-betweens don't matter.

4. Man18

Member Man18 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
  5. science

Member science science rules

Canada
  6. Sstew

Member Sstew GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.

United States
    I'm 16, but I'd say 13- whatever age

7. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Although I may imply that I'm 15 on a regular basis, I'm actually a 21 year old in disguise.

8. Ferrariman

Member Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Canada
    Im 13. Say hello to me, the retard bat-child

9. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
  10. Smef

Former Staff Smef The GbaTemp Hitchhiker

United States
    I'm 22, but I joined quite a while ago. [​IMG]

11. Sonicslasher

Member Sonicslasher In Law we trust.

United States
    I'm 15, but it looks like the average is about 20.

12. ENDscape

Member ENDscape REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!

Philippines
    18 right here.

13. Banger

Member Banger Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?

United States
    I am 5 years of age. Wanna cyber?

14. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
  15. NeSchn

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
  16. V!olaPlayer

Member V!olaPlayer GBAtemp Regular

United States

And that was funny, Ferrariman! [​IMG]

17. OrcMonkey©

Banned OrcMonkey© Banned

40........................................................................no really 40....... i lie on the internet........................................................................
    ................................................................................
    ................................................................................
    ...............................................scroll more............................................................................
    ........................................Ok.ay.I am 10 ......................ducks

18. Mewgia

Member Mewgia drifter

United States

also kanchome...we can tell that you're 10.

19. Ferrariman

Member Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Canada
    I am more than you can afford

20. PizzaPasta

Member PizzaPasta Son of p1ngpong

United States
    I thought there already was one of these threads?

Well, anyway. I am 27.