What's something people do that bothers you?

Lv44ES_Burner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing that really bothers me is when a person feels they have to explain the details of their response when I ask them a question where a simple "Yes" or "No" will suffice. If I would like to hear the details? I'll ask further.

Esdeath

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
- Not closing the toilet seat, imo the bath just has a cleaner look this way (not saying the toilet is dirty)

- People who don't want to change their ways, for example my father last time did some calculations for his retirement and wrote everything down in MS word with a calculator beside him instead of using damn excel. This one was more specific, but I always wonder what strange habits were developed over the years.

- People who instead of doing a tiny, minimum, amount of research (which could possibly provide even further information handy in the future) asking right away.

- Since lockdown rarely, but those guys in public transportation listening music with their shitty smartphones and talking like they mutiliated the language, because apparently it is cool to do so.

Reactions: banjo2

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
people who watches video's in a window rather then full screen(full movies/tv shows), those people are the scum of the earth

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
  • Referring to console softmodding as "jailbreaking"
  • Using a term that they don't mean ("DS" when they mean DSi, "TWLoader" when they mean TWiLight Menu++, etc)
  • Saying that there's a "certain way" to enjoy something in media (you have to watch in x language, watch x episodes in y order, read x edition of the books, etc)
  • "Wimfi"
  • "Wiimmifi"
  • "Wimmmfi"

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
The occasional idiot who goes "excuse me, do you know you're eating a dead animal" or something along those lines, we have a couple of them around here, yes, I do know, and no, I don't want to interact with you, go away
Like a wise man once said, "i do not give a fuck, this shit could have human dick in it and id still eat it"

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
People who smoke around entrances/exits. I'm not bothered if you want to inhale smoke just don't make my kids do it when we walk out of a supermarket.

This was not really a "Problem" for me (as non Smoker) in the Past,but todays "Cigarettes" are really aweful smelling.....pfui Teufel (fie Devil)....:angry:

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll be in public riding public transit, or waiting for the next train or bus, headphones OBVIOUSLY ON, and I always get scummy people asking me for spare change, or a smoke. Having to stop my music to talk to your scummy ass and tell you no, is the BANE OF MY EXISTENCE! GO AWAY!

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be in public riding public transit, or waiting for the next train or bus, headphones OBVIOUSLY ON, and I always get scummy people asking me for spare change, or a smoke. Having to stop my music to talk to your scummy ass and tell you no, is the BANE OF MY EXISTENCE! GO AWAY!

Can you spare some change? Oh, and a cig while I'm waiting for you to find the change.

Darkshadow1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
We as humans have many faults as well as good sides to us but what bothers me the most is blaming others for the actions of a few as well as being racist to those who are different as well as forcing your views on others. The main being fear of Muslims and Violence against blacks. I just don't get all this fear and injustice, aren't we all people who live and breath?

Reactions: WiiExpertise

HippyJ3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
My Top 10

1. Overpraising/Flatter just to get on my good side

2. Coming over to my house unannounced and without purpose especially late at night when i'm about to take a shut eye.

3. Texting me over on facebook asking me a lot about my life and what I'm doing lately, then turns out he/she only wants to ask for a favor after all that interrogation.

4. Again texting me on Facebook, the initiator always (and I mean all the time every month) only asking me how are you and I always replied fine and don't want to drag the conversation any further and state that I'm busy yet he/she still insists that I tell them my going ons expecting me to alleviate their boredom.

5. Again for the third time on Facebook, so called friends that suddenly PM's after several years of no contact just to brag about their newly bought possessions as their message intro instead of a "Hi it's been a long time" at least.

6. People that smoke tobacco. don't wanna inhale that second hand smoke.

7. Weebs that pretend that they're good in japanese just because they're faithful viewers of japanese with subs yet they don't make any sense when they speak, just yelling YAMETE in succession on their faces is the only thing that'll shut them up.

8. Texting, glued to their tablet/phone screen while I'm talking to them and they're even proud to say that they can do multi-tasking.

9. People that borrow money, they treat you like you're their best friend when they're borrowing, but when you ask your money back they behave like a rabid dog.

10. And lastly the egotistical and entitled people that gets mad when you tell them no or refused to do their unreasonable demands even after you told them your situation.

Follow Up, Not Related To People's Behaviour But.........
Celebrity news especially K POP, it's not even related in my country yet the media slaps these kinds of useless information to people's faces, no one really cares what these plastic surgery altered faced faggots are really doing. let alone the local celebrities. F**k social media.

Last edited by HippyJ3,
Reactions: Mama Looigi

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Virtue signalling is getting a little tiresome.

I'm also not fond of when someone is obviously towing a party line instead of employing their own critical thinking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu