Whats on your mind?

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My thoughts right now are actually about the chance to get caught when smuggeling a wii over the european border! What are my chanses and what will it cost.....

So what are your thinking about?

Skye07

Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Just make sure you've opened up the box already so it looks like you've brought it along in the first place if you do so it's highly unlikely they'll charge you import taxes.

What am I thinking at the moment... hmm... ah right, I should be learning maths for my test tomorrow but I just don't feel like learning at the moment

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE - SEE THE INVISIBLE
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!
TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE - BREAK THE UNBREAKABLE
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!

- What Orc is thinking right now.

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe i should do my homework,I should import brawl its an awesome game I shouldn't download it,Kore ka ? Kore ka? Kore ka?,I want to try the endless ocean game online. I just got why haven't i played it yet?,I need to find a way to put more studying of Japanese into my day.,Everyone should stfu about brawl and not post anything till we got some real news.I need to buy more dual layers I'm running out.I also need to buy more dvds for wii games.,My head hurts.,I need to have some sex,Why the fuck are we on this fucking rock we call earth?,Society is corrupt,I want to perform the action of making lulz.,I feel all uncomfortable this pillow is all annoying.What's with that spanish whore in that spanglish movie why does she kiss Adam sandler if hes married? Are they in love or something i should have payed more attention to whats going on.That IRC chat thing is a piece of shit.Why can't i find a Phantasy star/Final fantasy torrent for 360 anywhere?, (btw: not asking for one)Ughh this light is bothering me.That Spanish chick talks funny.My room is messy.Should i ask to see if i could use the credit card to buy brawl from play asia or something?,Man i spent my whole day doing nothing,I wrote to many things.,The guy who made this thread must be bored out of his mind or some shit like that.,I'm going to click the add reply button now,I bet someone will make a smart ass comment about all this shit i wrote,ugh im clicking now.I don't want to rick roll my self for a while.....,I made an edit.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gettin' hungry, need some eats...
nyanya.gif

Order out or make somethin'...?

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Young brain: I think I'll play some Halo.
Old brain: I think I'll fix me a bowl of raisin bran and watch Curb Your Enthusiasm.

...and the winner is...
Uh....................................Young brain?

Seriously, your young brain thinks that way?
wtf.gif

My case:
Young brain: Let's procrasturbate.
Old brain: Let's enjoy a nice cup of STFU.

...and the winner is...

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
Old brain: I think I'll fix me a bowl of raisin bran and watch Curb Your Enthusiasm.

...and the winner is...

wtf.gif

My case:

...and the winner is...
Yur "Teh tight bra brain":Wear a tight bra and do a barrel roll in peppy's ship

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

...and the winner is...

wtf.gif

My case:

...and the winner is...
Curb it was... HILARIOUS!
Now for some Haloz!

herbanassault

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quite the typical thing to be doing on here, but I'm agonizing over which DS flash hardware to order tomorrow. Or, do I even get the DS flash, or do I go with the Elink GBA Lite cart? Or do I say to hell with it all and get one that can do it all?

Ohh decisions, decisions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help...