whats is the better case for ds lite

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by lblk32, Apr 20, 2007.

1. lblk32
    OP

lblk32 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 9, 2007
    United States
  2. toxtrepla

toxtrepla Member

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2007
    United States
    go for the second one, i have one similar to it.

3. ceraphis

ceraphis GBAtemp Regular

Apr 27, 2006
    United States
    neither, get the baseball teams slim fit hard case from gamestop

my girlfriend is a mets fan so i bought it for her and I must say I'm very impressed.

Even if you don't like baseball you can probably figure a way to print or draw your own design on the back of one of the 30 or so teams, every baseball team, included with the purchase.

I seriously recommend buying one. I'm a Marylander and so its better for me, but the orioles insert looks extremely nice on the black ds lite. It's just an orange oriole bird on a black background, very cool looking

4. scrawl

scrawl GBAtemp Regular

Jun 27, 2006
    I have the Hori case, except in black.

It's deeper than the other case, with plenty of room for additional cartridges and accessories. I carry around a USB charger, spare stylus and a few extra cartridges.

Not exactly pocket size if that is a concern.

5. Franky100

Franky100 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2007
    Canada
    i also have the hori case, and it is also the black version. I have seen the other case aswell, but i recommend the hori because the other case is a really tight fit on the ds, even though it is smaller, both would have an uncomfortable fit into your pocket.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice