Gaming What's in your Gameboy Advance/SP/Micro now?

VmprHntrD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just thought I'd create a fun discussion topic here on what people are playing now that is in your game slot, or one or two you're shuffling between that day/week. Perhaps some can share tips if another is on the same path in gaming.

Right now I'm taking my very delayed first shot at Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, but also got Bubble Bobble Old & New at the same time too and they're great.

methodone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
pocketnes...trying to work my way through zelda 1. going bak to it, this game definitely seems a lot harder compared to the newer zeldas!

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golden Sun: The Lost Age

I got to the point when the two parties join up and then just stopped playing for some reason. I really need to pick that back up again...

drizzt8886

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts:CoM on NOR and also playing final fantasy tactics advance, and Golden Sun since my originals were stolen.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Golden Sun! I'm totally hooked. I only get about 30mins on the bus to work and don't play every day so it's taking a while but I'm pretty close to the end now.

At home I'm on Warioware: Twisted. I've been putting off buying it for years until someone mentioned a few weeks back that he got a real copy off Amazon UK. Curse you people spending my money!!! Totally worth it though.
biggrin.gif
(and the look on my fact when I saw the package, damn that box is big I wondered what on earth they'd sent me.)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
EZ4 here as well, it is mainly my DS card however. Pocketnes: can not get enough of tetris 2, minna no soft tetris and pretty much the entire atlus library.

A whole load of RPGs and puzzlers are there as well but I mainly use them for messing around with rom hacking.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Ruby. I've beat the 7 gyms if memory serves but I haven't beaten the elite four (Actually, I had once, but I accidentally saved over the game)

I have Mew and Groudon--those are my only rares and I have about 56 pokemon. One day I'll finish the Pokedex.

I'll go back to the starter town with my weakest pokemon and play through the game like I'm just beginning.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
EFA + PocketNES + Mario Golf Advance Tour + Riviera: The Promised Land.

I have a whole stack of real GBA games that are complete. Most memorable was completing TLOZ: Four swords with a friend on a week-long holiday.

If you can find a link cable, Four swords is a barrel of fun.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DanTheManMS said:
Golden Sun: The Lost Age

I got to the point when the two parties join up and then just stopped playing for some reason. I really need to pick that back up again...
Definitely, that's the best part. I can't think of one other RPG with anything similar, and the cool part is that you can change out party members during battle and if all current ones die then the standby characters enter battle. It's pretty great for the few final bosses in the game.

I'm definitely looking to get a new GBA cart so I can hold a library of games as well. It would be pleasant to not have to pick and choose which Final Fantasy I want to carry around, not to mention all the other greats like Tactics Ogre and Mario Golf.

VmprHntrD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow got a really active thread here in the GBA board which is a good thing.

I think I should mention that while those are my primaries right now I'm also working on a pile of stuff picking away at them and here's a list with rough percentage of completion (to end, not necessarily getting all the hidden crap etc.):
- Car Battler Joe (85% complete)
- Drill Dozer (80% complete)
- Grand Theft Auto Advance (35% complete)
- Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (20% complete)
- Mario Kart Super Circuit (25% complete)
- Wing Commander Prophecy (85% complete)
- Zone of the Enders (25% complete)

And I do have Classic NES Zelda1 and SMB1 too to dink around with too among other random game with no ending type stuff like Mr Driller 2, SuperSF2 Revival X(JP ver), and more. But those with the percentages are my active targets right now.

lewjay

Trophies
XP
Country
Been concentrating on collecting souls in Castlevania aria of sorrow. It's grinding, but at least I can multitask while playing. I'm at the point where i'm so strong I can take out almost all the enemies i encounter with 1 hit.
rofl2.gif

acoustic.digital

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
actually i'm playing gba games ONLY lately, because my touchscreen is broken on my ds :/
anyway, there's lots of good gba games out there, like:

FFV
Drill Dozer
all the super mario advance titles
lots more
biggrin.gif

i'm playing through ffv at the moment, and ffta next to it (you could call it 'warming up' for ffta 2 : p)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.