Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
emmanu888 said:
as the title says all the flashcart section disappeared like that whats happening ?

Oh wow, you're right

nomoarfc.png

It seems like whats been happening to all the others out there. Fear of legal action I suspect.

Course, I cant really confirm any of that for sure. Only the owners can.

I'm just a random temper making his own speculations based on observations that he observed, observingly.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is that anything already purchased will be shipped. If it's a legal threat, they can't sell anymore, but I don't believe it'll stop them from shipping pre-purchased goods.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
paypal seems to be best and most trusted method for sales but they tend to block resellers who sell pirate devices. high volume sites who have been around a long time can tell you the story of paypal.

i hope this isn't the case because if it is they would have had their account frozen. i hope they didn't leave a bunch of money in their paypal account waiting to be transferred out. =/

when sites stop selling flash kits it makes me wish that wintermute would finish his "homebrew only" project. i would love a kit that could only play homebrew.

if anyone gets in contact with kick gaming be sure to post back and let us know what is going on.

-another world

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i don't recommned ordering from there at all i recieved my order that i can't pay since i just bought a prepaid credit card to order my supercard from gamespree. they didn't send me a email at all saying that the order was shipped ! for me its zero for everything from there no email at all thats stupid

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Something is definitely going on over there. I ordered a Supercard DSTWO and a Kingston 16 GB Micro SD card and the Micro SD card has still not arrived yet. It has been over a month since I ordered it. Moreover, They sent me the wrong card in the mail today. I got a Sandisk 16 GB Micro SD card Class 2 instead. They better get their shit together. I cannot even log into the the damn site because they say I need cookies enabled for security reasons when Firefox enables them by default.

I apologize for the rant. I am so tired of this bullshit. >:(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment