Homebrew What's going on with my RCM Loader?

Skythor25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I'm new in terms of making the account, but I've been looking around the forums for a good few months now and thought this would be the best place to ask.
I ordered an RCM Loader off eBay just recently in new condition. I plug it into my pc the first time and it read perfectly as a usb drive, but after putting in the few firmware and unplugging and plugging it back in, it starts to flash red, green, and blue for long periods of time and the computer lists it as unrecognized under USB IAP.
I checked in unrecognized and it said that everything was working fine, no driver updates needed and that everything was functional.
I forgot to update the Atmosphere, ReiNX, and SX Loader stuff onto it and now I can't get into the files at all no matter which PC I use.
Please help me with this issue. I've heard many interesting things about switch homebrew and I really wanna get into it. I tried to find anyone else that had this sort of problem, but with no luck.
Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."