What's funny lately?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by MarcusRaven, Mar 15, 2011.

1. MarcusRaven
    OP

MarcusRaven HBC Theme Maker

Feb 5, 2010
    United States
    N. Carolina
    Okay, if you happen to lurk on Newgrounds, you may have seen a couple animations of mine. Most notably, the All Mixed Up series based on the Phoenix Wright games. (In a similar vein to the Phoenix Wrong animations.) Now, its been a little over 3 years since the last one, and almost two years since I've submitted anything at all. The reason being is that I got married, had a baby girl (two kids altogether, one's my step-son), and have been trying to get back on my feet for a while. Anyway, I'm currently a stay-at-home dad with nothing to do (at least until my oldest starts school and we can get the baby in day-care). So I want to make another All Mixed Up. Since I've been married and distracted with the dad thing, I've been a bit out of the loop as to what's funny.

So my question to you guys, what's funny now? The only things I can really think of are some newer Futurama quotes and various movies I've watched with my wife. What about online?

Looking for audio clips, about 10-12 altogether. Like previous entries in the series, LowResAtari will be helping me with the audio and scene composition. I also wanted some outside help as well. (Fully credited if you make it in as well!)

Thanks for any help!

EDIT: I forgot to add my collection on here in case you wanted to check it out.

http://marcusraven.newgrounds.com/flash/

There we go. [​IMG]

2. Slyakin

Slyakin See ya suckers

Oct 15, 2008
    United States
    Soviet Slyakin
    What's funny?

People having heart attacks over 2012.

3. MarcusRaven
    OP

MarcusRaven HBC Theme Maker

Feb 5, 2010
    United States
    N. Carolina
    Okay, I need a funny audio clip about touching boobs. I need something to go with this:

[​IMG]

Reacting from this:

[​IMG]