What's funny lately?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by MarcusRaven, Mar 15, 2011.

Mar 15, 2011

What's funny lately? by MarcusRaven at 8:55 PM (524 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. MarcusRaven
    OP

Member MarcusRaven HBC Theme Maker

United States
    Okay, if you happen to lurk on Newgrounds, you may have seen a couple animations of mine. Most notably, the All Mixed Up series based on the Phoenix Wright games. (In a similar vein to the Phoenix Wrong animations.) Now, its been a little over 3 years since the last one, and almost two years since I've submitted anything at all. The reason being is that I got married, had a baby girl (two kids altogether, one's my step-son), and have been trying to get back on my feet for a while. Anyway, I'm currently a stay-at-home dad with nothing to do (at least until my oldest starts school and we can get the baby in day-care). So I want to make another All Mixed Up. Since I've been married and distracted with the dad thing, I've been a bit out of the loop as to what's funny.

So my question to you guys, what's funny now? The only things I can really think of are some newer Futurama quotes and various movies I've watched with my wife. What about online?

Looking for audio clips, about 10-12 altogether. Like previous entries in the series, LowResAtari will be helping me with the audio and scene composition. I also wanted some outside help as well. (Fully credited if you make it in as well!)

Thanks for any help!

EDIT: I forgot to add my collection on here in case you wanted to check it out.

http://marcusraven.newgrounds.com/flash/

There we go. [​IMG]

2. Slyakin

Member Slyakin See ya suckers

United States
    What's funny?

People having heart attacks over 2012.

3. MarcusRaven
    OP

Member MarcusRaven HBC Theme Maker

United States
    Okay, I need a funny audio clip about touching boobs. I need something to go with this:

[​IMG]

Reacting from this:

[​IMG]