Hacking Whats arguably the best Cover Flow usbloader these days?

LexLuthor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive been using for Coverfloader for a long time without updating or trying anything new.
So now im updating my SD and wondered what people considered the best loader these days (Ive been out of the scene a bit).

vinzanity

Trophies
XP
Country
Wiiflow and CFGLoader and Neogamma. Coverflow and USB Loader GX used to be cool (and the ones i used), but they are not anymore (at least for me).

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiFlow is amazingly beautiful, elegant, and simple to use. Sure, it skimps on some of the extra features that other loaders have, but it's simplicity is what makes it so great. I used to use USB Loader GX and Config, but WiiFlow will blow your mind, it looks so professional.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=178943

The default theme is the best I think. It uses 3D boxes with front and back full covers that spin and move over a glossy black floor that reflect the boxes off of it. I've even replaced my system menu with it using preloader. I recommend using hermes cios 222 version, as it seems to have more compatibility.

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well, the best "cover flow" USB loader i'd say would be "WiiFlow" (there's a open source project forked from the final version now, i haven't tested it though)
But for "Best USB loader" i'd say either USB Loader GX (there's a bit more bugs due to how many working on it and thus maybe accidentally mess up some part of the loader, but there's that many more features built in)
or "configurable usb loader" it got its share of features as well as FAT32/16 compatibility.
But WiiFlow got everything one need and it looks nice too, not to say it's VERY stable.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people still swear by USB Loader GX and/or Configurable USB Loader, but at this point most of the loaders can do pretty much the same thing. If you like CoverFlow, check the thread for it in the Backup Loader board and grab the newest revision (I believe it's r1006 - check the posts at the end of the topic since it's not on the first post). It has the same look and feel but loads faster, removes many bugs, and includes a lot of the new oft-requested features such as alt-dol loading, alternate IOS use, and more. r1006 also includes the New Super Mario Bros fix.

LexLuthor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ill have a look into Wii Flow thanks for the help guys. I wasnt expecting such a fast helpful response.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended