Gaming Whats a good tablet i can get if my shield craps out

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
This is one occasion where I would suggest doing your own research. Look at the forums for those emulators and see what they require, what the recommended specs/models are. Then look at the tablets I've suggested and seeing what their specs are. That way you can compare and get a good estimation on how well it will perform with your specifically desired app.

In short, use my recommendations as a basis to educate yourself and become more knowledgable on tablet specs and emulators, rather than expecting us to spoon feed you and hold your hand every step of the way.

...Of course I say this out of love, because every now and again when you post on a forum asking for information, you'll get a troll feeding you misinformation and laughing because you blindly believed what they said and ended up purchasing an unsuitable product.

Momoyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Samsung latest tablets for easier installation of emulators. Or you could just buy a phablet (e.g. Note 8)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo