Whats a good slot 2 to go with my R4?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by intsevious, Sep 3, 2007.

Sep 3, 2007
  1. intsevious
    OP

Newcomer intsevious Newbie

United States
    I'm just looking for something of a decent price range that can run off the MicroSD I have with my R4.

I found something
    http://www.realhotstuff.com/expansion-pack-p-194.html

But I wasn't sure if that is the best. It looks good, very good actually. But can it run off my R4? Like can I put GBA games into the R4 and save them to there as well?

Also, if it is the best one, is there anywhere with a better price?

2. Baztuk

Newcomer Baztuk Advanced Member

Canada
    id go with that one. You might find a better price. But i doubt it. Realhotstuff is pretty trusted around here also.

3. REMIX2SOLD

Newcomer REMIX2SOLD Newbie

United States
    Sorry for posting my own question in your thread but I'm trying to understand something with the R4 and EZ flash 3-1. I know slot 1 cards cant play GBA games etc.

But is the process with R4 is that you patch any gba game so its .gba.nds. And then put that game on the R4 MicroSD and then play it so it redirects it to play from the EZ Flash 3-1. Is there a limit in size of games that can be played ex. a 32 MByte game being to big to play.

EDIT: I figured out how it works, I definately need one, considering the battery died on my X-rom 512.