Hacking What's a good GUI based WBFS Manager for Linux?

Shinigami Kiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
The graphics card on my Windows machine died so since im no good with electronics at all i took the whole computer to a store to get the card replaced or fixed, now im on my Linux machine and wanted to maybe add a game or two to the Wii HDD, but I dunno what to use for this.

The thing is, I'm worried that if I get the wrong Linux program for this it might corrupt or mess something up for me on my WBFS formatted drive and i got no backups of most of the games on there.

Should I just use WBFS Manager 3.0.1 with Wine? Would that work?

I have Ubuntu 9.0.4 on this computer

mrweeeebirdman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every GUI for linux that i have tried has killed a backup or two one way or another. (including the fuse module)

CLI really is easy, and has yet to screw up anything for me.

but if i were to pick one, id go with the fuse module (as piratesmack posted) for its ease of use. Altho, from what i could tell, it does not scrub properly.

lexlth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just found wiithon on the NET and it is perfect to me.

Works like a charm, makes everything, including opening RARs with the ISO inside...
A great and well done software. I think it auto translate the interface based on system locale. the english file translation is there. I'm making the pt_BR one...

WBFS_FUSE is another great software, mainly for it's simplicity, since it integrates with any interface...

Thankyou all that made it possible.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: