Whats a good flash cart for dsi that can connect to the Wii?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by godstriker8, Feb 8, 2010.

1. godstriker8
    OP

Member godstriker8 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I want to get a m3i, but is the a2i any good?

2. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    I know for sure that the Acekard 2i using AKAIO has Wii connectivity. Check around the M3 sub-forum to find out if it has it too.

3. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Just beware there are games that require the original DS game cartridge, for eg. with Animal Crossing the Wii searches your DS for the official game cart and, therefore you cannot proceed. That's the one I know for sure, but there's at least one other popular game that does the same. Is it Pokemon??

4. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    Nope its not PBR as people with Acekards and other flashcarts can connect to it. It only searches for your signal with your game data. [​IMG] Doesn't animal crossing do it like the nintendo channel where you have to download to the ds first?

5. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Yeah, the Wii searches for the DS first, it links to the DS (in that you see the Animal Crossing Wii game on your DS download play, but stops stating "unable to locate game cartridge, please reinsert game cartridge", or words to that effect.