what's a dude to do

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by KunioKing, Aug 7, 2007.

1. KunioKing
    OP

KunioKing Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2006
    United States
    i have a DS-X (4gb=512mb) and I want to switch to a CycloDS or R4. since i can't get into the trading post yet (lame), how can i go about selling my DS-X? any suggestions?

2. GeekyGuy

GeekyGuy Professional loafer

Global Moderator
    Jun 21, 2007
    United States
    The dude must abide. [​IMG]

But you can also try eBay...?

3. Linkiboy

Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

May 14, 2006
    United States
    You can post more [​IMG]

4. KunioKing
    OP

KunioKing Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2006
    United States
    i post here and there. mostly, the topics i want to ask about are already being discussed. i've been a member for almost a year and this site is basically my DS bible. i wouldn't mind if they had some sort of 6 month requirement to get in the trading post, i just think the 100 post thing is a little silly.

5. TeraS

TeraS GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2006
    just talk about anything here, if the discussion is still going on get involved in it.

I dont think the 100 post silly because it tells the mods and admins if you are dedicated to this site.

6. HBK

HBK Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)

Mar 30, 2007
    Portugal
    And therefore ensures trust if you are dedicated to the site in case of buying/selling.

7. paul1991

paul1991 Banned

Banned
    May 5, 2007
    United States
    How much do you want for it?

8. Hiro_x2

Hiro_x2 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 3, 2006
    STL
    doesnt take too long to get 100 posts, (unless you lurked forever like myself) =)

I switched from an EZ4-lite to a cyclo evo, and I must say it hasnt given me any problems what-so-ever and is a wonderful flash cart.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice