What'd you do today that isn't important enough to start a discussion over?

Deleted member 386348

local death grips enthusiast
OP
Trophies
XP
I saw this idea on another XenForo forum I used to go on. Today, my neighbor's dog crawled under the fence, and stared me down while eating grass. It crawled back under after it stopped staring at me. do dogs normally do this

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played some gears of war and titanfall. I also bought a new tank(for vaping), and chatted with friends on irc.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I woke up and started to play league and im still playing league
Yfw+he+uses+semi+auto+shotguns+on+team+death+match+_668eae175c2868b3175304b66d550a87.jpg

teegeeack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a woman that i used to know somewhat (from a chatroom when we were teenagers) adopted a gimpy dog a few years back, and she runs around trying to get celebrities to take pictures with the dog. it's a little bit tacky 'cause (although adopting imperfect canines is a nice thing and all...) it's obvious to me that she's using the dog as a way to get her own foot in the door re: self-promotion and rubbing elbows with famous people. before she ever had that dog, she was always sort of a groupie. if it was a child instead of a dog, there'd probably be at least a few psychologists trying to figure out if it's a case of "munchausen syndrome by proxy."

today i saw her dog in a national TV commercial. i'm like "lol REALLY?"

another friend of mine knew this woman back in the day, and it drives him bonkers with rage whenever i send him links to her celeb-chasing antics. i thought about showing him the TV commercial so i could enjoy his angry reaction, but i'm in kind of unsocial mood lately and didn't bother with it. oh well, i can always save it for some other time, since my dude doesn't watch much TV and prolly won't ever see the commercial unless i send him a link.

Last edited by teegeeack,

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watched game of thrones with my wife till 3am and because of it, now I can't properly play AC:NL at work

Reactions: WeedZ

Deleted member 386348

local death grips enthusiast
OP
Trophies
XP
a woman that i used to know somewhat (from a chatroom when we were teenagers) adopted a gimpy dog a few years back, and she runs around trying to get celebrities to take pictures with the dog. it's a little bit tacky 'cause (although adopting imperfect canines is a nice thing and all...) it's obvious to me that she's using the dog as a way to get her own foot in the door re: self-promotion and rubbing elbows with famous people. before she ever had that dog, she was always sort of a groupie. if it was a child instead of a dog, there'd probably be at least a few psychologists trying to figure out if it's a case of "munchausen syndrome by proxy."

today i saw her dog in a national TV commercial. i'm like "lol REALLY?"

another friend of mine knew this woman back in the day, and it drives him bonkers with rage whenever i send him links to her celeb-chasing antics. i thought about showing him the TV commercial so i could enjoy his angry reaction, but i'm in kind of unsocial mood lately and didn't bother with it. oh well, i can always save it for some other time, since my dude doesn't watch much TV and prolly won't ever see the commercial unless i send him a link.
Is there a YT link?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.