What wrong with Kirby and The Amazing Mirror anyway?!

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by bradzx, Oct 24, 2016.

1. bradzx
    OP

bradzx x-Darkie-x

Sep 19, 2009
    United States
    Ponyville
    I don't understand why it different between cartridge and rom. In cartridge, other Kirbys does respond to big air suck to pull big stone block. In rom, it nothing respond. It stand still and do nothing. "Hey, are you going to help me pull that big stone block from other side of volcano or not? What happen last time you guys help me at Moonlight Mansion, you moron clone Kirbys?! No wonder 4 Swords is better than you guys. Hell even The Tri-Force Heroes." I went to Romhacking and see any of hack for this game. None. Ok, how can I make clone Kirbys start respond to big air suck to pull big stone block from other side? Should I come back later? Yeah sure. But I just doing practicing speedrun myself. That why I am trying to get there early at Mustard Mountain.

Pardon for my grammar and behavior. I just download like half hour ago and using my PSP and my PC for GBA emulator. Maybe emulator is not really good at it for clone Kirbys?