Homebrew What would you want for arm9loaderhax? Un-Official thread.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe sound unusefull, but does anybody thought about a Region Free CFW like rxTools? It's annoing to use the other programs to have RF, and not all the games have a RF version.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I dont even know what i can do with arm9loaderhax already
Really

Btw
I just want some way to install a cfw directly to 3ds without the need of enumand an stuff, play backups, cheat support, dsi + gba support on the go
Just a install this and you unlocked/jailbreaked your console
Dont know if this can be related to arm9loaderhax

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dont even know what i can do with arm9loaderhax already
Really

Btw
I just want some way to install a cfw directly to 3ds without the need of enumand an stuff, play backups, cheat support, dsi + gba support on the go
Just a install this and you unlocked/jailbreaked your console
Dont know if this can be related to arm9loaderhax

I'd say that ihaveamac's homemenu patch to make the entire system regionfree 'by default' is a start to exactly what you and everyone of us want, so there's that.

Last edited by Favna,

Shuttleu

Trophies
XP
Country
A FTP server from coldboot.

So if you have a N3DS and mess up the files on the SD card, you don't have to hunt around for a screwdriver to get to the SD card

Maxp0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not from arm9loaderhax but before flashing system to 2.1 you can have a way to perform a special recover system from SD card via some way (no hardmod or native recover)
That's the only reason and the fact I have problems with my micro sd adapter on 3ds to not make arm9hax on my O3DS ( and because a new console on my country is expensive as hell)

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping in future versions they can update the exploit to check for a file on the SD card and then proceed to boot normal if there isn't an sd card installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended