What would you think of a competitive TD game?

GOmoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey,

We had the chance to partner up with an indie game developer to begin making a competitive tower defense game. Why are we here you might ask? Well we want to get involved with the communities and have them help us out by giving feedback on the game.

That being said what is this game that I am speaking of? Well let me tell you! The game is called Always Outnumbered, it is being designed from the start to cater to a competitive experience as well as have an engaging story for those that prefer to play alone. We have a lot of features planned to make this game awesome but here is a list of some of the major ones:

-There are waves of creeps that you must defend against like any other tower defense.

-We didn't want to rely on a score based competition so you have the ability to modify the creep wave being sent at your opponent

-We are making the upgrade system intuitive by using a 3 basic tower types that each can upgrade 3 different ways. (support,traps,attacking)

-The premise is that you have to choose between beefing up your defense or offense

To wrap this all up I will be doing my best to keep an eye on this thread to answer any questions. If you are curious about more look around for Always outnumbered game. We have a facebook and a website with more information. We even just launched a fun teaser trailer. So check it out.

GOmoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess it is kinda like Rampart although most consider that to be one of the original TD genres.

Also yes I did post this on the Dtoid forums! I am just trying to get as much feedback as possible

GOmoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an update on this for you guys. We have some prototype footage and alpha footage of the game out now! It's all on our youtube channel or our site:

http://alwaysoutnumberedgame.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlwaysOutnumbredGame

Also looking for input on what we should push this to after PC/Mac. As always I will be paying attention here to answer questions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...