Gaming What would you like to see updated in...

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me the battle scenes in GS, and GS: tLA were amazing pieces of workmanship, but the shouldn't be the same sort of graphics. They should keep the same Style, but use 3D backgrounds and sprites.

They Should also try to update the world map
wink.gif

the last storylines were epic, but they should make these storylines MORE epic
wink.gif

Any more input?

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I only saw three characters in the trailer and the promotional artwork.
If there's no fourth character I'll be disappointed.
If they dumb down the battle system, djinns, class system or the story I'll be disappointed.
If they make the fourth party member a Proxian, I'll be FUCK YEAHing.

GS1 and 2 were pretty much perfect. Aside from the graphics, they've aged wonderfully. (Not saying the graphics are bad.)

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
pitman said:
GS 1+2 were great, GS:DS just needs the same gameplay (any improvement is welcome) and a great story.

Maybe importing your save from GS 2 ?

Would be nice if you could link with the GBA games for special ingame shit, not many sequels on the DS seem to do this anymore. Probably because it'd screw over DSi owners.

Vanbandit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think some voice acting and some nice cinematic sequences to intensify the story would be amazing, i loved the first game but i think this would maybe add to a more epic feel to the game, more gratifying.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Downloadable content and Wi-Fi quests where you can choose 1 character and form a party with 3 other people. If there's DLC don't jip the US owners and don't offer any or very minimal DLC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Also another 70TB going in the front mount drive bays of this server. 182tb raw, going to...