Gaming What would you like to see on Wii-Ware?

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
I. An Elite Beat Agents sequel that:

Uses the point-and-click ability to "tap" on the buttons
Replace the spin marker with the shaker (I guess how well you do things i.e. Phase 1 shake Nunchuk, Phase 2 shake Remote Phase 3, keep on pressing A)
Of course it will have better graphics

Since it's WiiWare there has to be Pay-to-Play so you can download new songs. Been thinking about a level maker but it would require an "ALL300er" to do it so there wouldn't be complains like "this part doesn't go with the beat"...

II. TwinBee - LOVED that game to bits.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I'd love to see some of the more prominent third-party XBLA games make their way over to WiiWare.

DrHectic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rjbr2000 said:
I. An Elite Beat Agents sequel that:

Uses the point-and-click ability to "tap" on the buttons
Replace the spin marker with the shaker (I guess how well you do things i.e. Phase 1 shake Nunchuk, Phase 2 shake Remote Phase 3, keep on pressing A)
Of course it will have better graphics

Do you have any idea how difficult that would be to play on a wii
blink.gif
? Plus, EBA didn't gain a large enough fanbase in the western regions - unlike ouendan in Japan. I don't see nintendo bothering with this game anymore.

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Shmups! Dozens of modern-day shmups! I wouldn't mind (yet another) remake of Ikaruga or Jets 'n Guns, but I'd prefer original releases.

I envy my XBOX360-owning friends for the fine arcade shooters they can download on XBLA. WiiWare seems to be off to a good start with Prothorea and Pyroblazer look promising. But I hate Star Soldier for its stupid five-minute time limit.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
A REAL Star Soldier :/
There's an interesting shooter by Ubisoft coming btw.. hope it's good..

I don't see why people want Nintendo games and remakes on WiiWare, I prefer to see more creative stuff like Lost Winds and World of Goo.. or simple fun online games like Dr.Mario and Bomberman..

Mario's and Zelda's I would rather play a "disc" version or a new DS game. WiiWare is not the place for that IMO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV +1