Gaming What would you like to see in Pokémon heart gold and soul silver?

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
I want DLC. Let us pay to add Hoenn, Sinnoh and the Orange Isles to Heart Gold and Soul Silver via DSiWare. I know it alienates the tens of millions of Pokéaddicts with DS Lites - and I can't imagine many DSi-owning Pokéaddicts disagreeing with me - but damn I'd love to be able to pay 500 points to download a new region... Adding not only new Pokémon to capture, new Gyms to challenge and new Trainers to beat, but also additional episodes of interaction between the player and Team Rocket. I reckon 500 points would be a suitable price, don't you?

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly wanna try this game, that was the last fun Pokemon game i played, Silver n Gold. lol, but hey maybe a cool new tournament would be sweet.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i want to see they have link with other series
smile.gif

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For me, while I do not fully approve this, would like to see the next "introductory" pokemon for generation 5. There have been no hints of a next generation, and for good reasons I'd assume [they're running out of ideas!] xDD

Anyway, that, and maybe a red wagon pulling along your pokemon behind you when you get on the bike! xDD
That'd be awesome

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
NatureMade said:
For me, while I do not fully approve this, would like to see the next "introductory" pokemon for generation 5. There have been no hints of a next generation, and for good reasons I'd assume [they're running out of ideas!] xDD

Anyway, that, and maybe a red wagon pulling along your pokemon behind you when you get on the bike! xDD
That'd be awesome

No it won't. You want to carry a Steelix on a wagon? I'm sure you'll die of exhaustion.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd like to see a first-person mode; where you get to throw the PokeBall yourself (perhaps using the stylus?) from the Pokemon Trainer's view.

I'd also like to have the Trainer pick his own path to glory; join the bad guys, etc.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Make it something like Pokemon Ranger, download missions through Ranger Net. But it'll be renamed Trainer Net.

Maybe there can be minigames? Like using fly doesn't have to be plain anymore! We can have a shoot em' up instead!
tongue.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
The touchscreen isn't really used much. The roulettes (if there are) Can be controlled by touch screen. Then rock samsh would require some tasks. It worked for GTA, I don't see why not.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Domination said:
The touchscreen isn't really used much. The roulettes (if there are) Can be controlled by touch screen. Then rock samsh would require some tasks. It worked for GTA, I don't see why not.

Please, no touchscreen. Would you like Pokémon to become a gimmicky touchscreen game with a shoot-em-up as minigame for flying(tap your touchscreen to shoot the wild pokemon and ruin your screen at the same time! YEAH!)? That's not what Pokémon is meant to be. It's meant to be an oldschool RPG controlled by buttons.
lecture.gif

The trainer net would be great though, and not just for event pokémon, but for new scripts and sidequests as well!
And GTA is a whole different genre than Pokémon

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Well, just saying. I'm just thinking it could somehow turn out to be good, GTA suprised me. But I guess the touchscreen would only be best used for simple things like the Poketch (or something like that) And easier battle interface (I felt it was faster using the stylus).

The only thing I want to see most is some wacky pokemon following you around. Wouldn't a wailord in your house be awesome?

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I don't think there will be much even if you wanted them. Most of Ninty's games aren't using it, much except for LoZ.

Either way, its the gameplay that matters. And this is a Pokémon game after all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte