What would you do when Depressed ?

Sebastian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you are in bad emotion or in Depressed, what will do to deal it and make yourself good or happy?
I m irritable these days, but i cant have any ideas...

Rabbi Nevins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kickback and enjoy a fine beer! But if you dont drink, I personally just keep my mind engaged in something puzzling. If im in a bad mood I usually just tamper with some electronics. Open something up and play around, just figure stuff out. Usually its exciting and takes my mind off stuff.

Either that or ill go play some super smash ^.^

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have these downtimes everyday for some hours. When I have them, I just lay in my bed and listen to some music. Not my favorite music (metallica rulz \m/) but some music that keeps me calm. i love some german music that others call "emo", but it calms me down a lot
tongue.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TdCwOckFJA
biggrin.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I do a few things.
I call up all my friends and spend the day with them.
Ride my bike listening to heavy metal
Cuddle into my boyfriend and take a nap well he plays a video game.
The Temp
Buy a big bag of peppered Beef jerky, a box of Blue Monsters, and play some of my favorite video games.
All not in that order and sometimes all at the same time.

Sebastian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
I do a few things.
I call up all my friends and spend the day with them.
Ride my bike listening to heavy metal
Cuddle into my boyfriend and take a nap well he plays a video game.
The Temp
Buy a big bag of peppered Beef jerky, a box of Blue Monsters, and play some of my favorite video games.
All not in that order and sometimes all at the same time.
YEAH, i too watch movies or chatting with my good friend sometimes...
And always talk to myself: just cherish what i own..

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Watch funny stuff. It depends on you, I usually watch some stand up comedies. (Dane cook, Dave Chap, etc) or some comedy shows (How I met your mother, Big Bang theory.. etc)

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Give Jill a call She's always by your side, and will never betray you. She'll pleasure you in ways you couldn't imagine if you play your cards right...

Put your right hand up, and look at the back of it. Congrats, look carefully, you have just discovered Jill.

Seriously, though, do things that feel good to you or make you happy again. Despite the above comment being a joke, it DOES release endorphins which DO make your fell happy.

Try eating good chocolate every one in a while. Also, get out the house. Get some sun on ya and enjoy some fresh air. I know it was shitty here in the Windy City today but it WAS sunny out for a bit. Take advantage of those times!

Also, find a hobby. Like I said, you have to have SOMETHING that distracts you, or that you enjoy, which can take your mind off things.

(Jill is always one call away)
smileipb2.png

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of the time, I'll watch some kind of comedy; whether it be stand-up, comedy anime, or what, as long as I get a good laugh. Alternatively, I'll put in some calming music and walk around outside. I find staring at the window when it's raining to be extremely depressing, despite how pretty it looks.

Or, I'll put on some jazz music, get a large cup of ice tea, lower the lights, and play with my Tit.

MountainChickadee.jpg

The only time I can't do that is when my friend's ferret is over - she'll claw at her cage. That's not a picture of Layla, though it's the same kind - a mountain chickadee.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that's why I included the picture. I don't play with my breasts, I play with my bird
tongue.gif
. It's just that I have several birds, so I thought I'd clarify.

Oh, and I also find that drawing really helps me when I'm in that somber mood, as well. Though, I can't say I've drawn anything not depressing looking while like that xD.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Rabbi Nevins said:
Kickback and enjoy a fine beer! But if you dont drink, I personally just keep my mind engaged in something puzzling. If im in a bad mood I usually just tamper with some electronics. Open something up and play around, just figure stuff out. Usually its exciting and takes my mind off stuff.

Either that or ill go play some super smash ^.^
you do know that alcohol is a depressant, right?
laugh.gif

BACK ON TOPIC: Taking a shower really rids my depression - like REALLY.

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hunter sad... hunter cry
cry.gif
is the Birdrace called Tit in english ? oO or did you call the bird tit ? never care. I like tits
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end