What would the world be like if Pokémon existed?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If Pokémon existed...
DAMN IT, WHY WON'T GAME FREAK STOP MAKING NEW POKEMON
ohnoes.png

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We would have 10 year old kids dropping from grade school to go live in the wilderness with no adult supervision. Along with resulting in the downfall of international intelligence, we would also have raised population of terrorism. There would probably be a monopoly of whom controls the marketing of pokéballs, and the entire world would be vegetarians (unless they eat meat in pokémon, which I have yet to find).

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Defiance said:
We would have 10 year old kids dropping from grade school to go live in the wilderness with no adult supervision. Along with resulting in the downfall of international intelligence, we would also have raised population of terrorism. There would probably be a monopoly of whom controls the marketing of pokéballs, and the entire world would be vegetarians (unless they eat meat in pokémon, which I have yet to find).
AFAIK SlowpokeTails are meat. Pokémeat.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Defiance said:
AFAIK SlowpokeTails are meat. Pokémeat.
Yummy Give me that Pokémeat.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."