What would the world be like if Pokémon existed?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What do you think would happen to the way we live and communicate nowadays, if all of a sudden, Pokémon became reality?

I think that it would be cool to have some Pokémon of your own, but those Pokémon might be incredibly dangerous, because games/manga/anime ? real life. Lots of attacks from Pokémon could seriously hurt people, even if they had a 'friendly' intention. Imagine getting hit by some Pokémon using Water Gun: the Pokémon really shoots a bullet made out of water, and because of the massive impact it has, you might even die. Another example: a Pokémon uses Flamethrower: you get hit and you either get a 3rd degree burn or you're dead.
If you want to capture a Pokémon, or if you want it to leave from the forest you wish to cut down (just giving examples here), they will most likely offer some serious resistance, just like real animals but with even more powerful attacks.
Terrorism: some people might misuse the abilities of certain Pokémon. Think of someone driving by a house and all of a sudden, he/she throws an Electrode through the window. The house could explode and no one can ever blame the person that cause it, because "it was the Pokémon, not me!"

Then again, not all Pokémon will be dangerous (like, let's say, Caterpie?) and if one were to train one of those friendly Pokémon, he/she might be able to fight and capture stronger Pokémon, and so on. And some good guys (the police?
laugh.gif
) can then track down everyone they know that can possible have cruel intentions and battle them. Kinda like the games/manga/anime.

So, all in all, I think it would be pretty cool to have Pokémon in real life, but there will be higher risks.

D

Deleted_171835

Overlord Nadrian said:
I think that it would be cool to have some Pokémon of your own, but those Pokémon might be incredibly dangerous, because games/manga/anime ? real life.
Then, we blow the shit out of them. What can a Diagla do to two missiles locked on him?
I wouldn't mind having a Entei with me at all times, though. It'll make law enforcement much harder, though. The only reason this type of crazy stuff doesn't happen in the games is because the characters are all dang hippies!

D

Deleted_171835

The Pi said:
Imagine catching a celebi
biggrin.gif
Shoot it with an old-fashioned pistol to weaken it.
Catch it with your Pokéball and bring it to the nearest Pokémon Center/Hospital.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
If that's true, the first pokemon that i am gonna get would be drowsee and next, i would catch a gasty, and from that point, i will plan my goal for world domination and hopefully i don't derail from my goal too much
smile.gif

Also, i probably find ash and bash him up for being a noob.

D

Deleted_171835

The Pi said:
SoulSnatcher said:
The Pi said:
Imagine catching a celebi
biggrin.gif
Shoot it with an old-fashioned pistol to weaken it.
Catch it with your Pokéball and bring it to the nearest Pokémon Center/Hospital.
Have you saw the 4th movie?
The one where Celebi travels through time and some shit happens with Vicious and Team Rocket? I haven't seen it.
Just looked it up.

wicked-MF

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon in real?! that would be awesome O.O
but imagine what a desaster could be if trainers battle each other with pokemon such as Tyranitar..one hyperbeam or earthquake would totaly destroy the terrain xD
but if pokemon were to be real..will there be a pokemon league or pokelympia? XD
imagine...a 12 year old boy gets his first pokemon from a freaky prof =P ...it's like giving a 5 year old kid a gun..he just don't know hat happens if the ember goes wrong..BUT! traveling through the lands..earning money by fighting trainers...catching legendaries O.O ...that's pokemon in RL =P and great.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol throw a couple electrodes through the window BAM xD
all the chavs would have granbulls on leads and be wearin their poke-hats backwards
tongue.gif

I would get a lucario and be like a bounty hunter catching pokemon and killing people/battling people.
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted User

Overlord Nadrian said:
What do you think would happen to the way we live and communicate nowadays, if all of a sudden, Pokémon became reality?

I think that it would be cool to have some Pokémon of your own, but those Pokémon might be incredibly dangerous, because games/manga/anime ? real life. Lots of attacks from Pokémon could seriously hurt people, even if they had a 'friendly' intention. Imagine getting hit by some Pokémon using Water Gun: the Pokémon really shoots a bullet made out of water, and because of the massive impact it has, you might even die. Another example: a Pokémon uses Flamethrower: you get hit and you either get a 3rd degree burn or you're dead.
If you want to capture a Pokémon, or if you want it to leave from the forest you wish to cut down (just giving examples here), they will most likely offer some serious resistance, just like real animals but with even more powerful attacks.
Terrorism: some people might misuse the abilities of certain Pokémon. Think of someone driving by a house and all of a sudden, he/she throws an Electrode through the window. The house could explode and no one can ever blame the person that cause it, because "it was the Pokémon, not me!"

Then again, not all Pokémon will be dangerous (like, let's say, Caterpie?) and if one were to train one of those friendly Pokémon, he/she might be able to fight and capture stronger Pokémon, and so on. And some good guys (the police?
laugh.gif
) can then track down everyone they know that can possible have cruel intentions and battle them. Kinda like the games/manga/anime.

So, all in all, I think it would be pretty cool to have Pokémon in real life, but there will be higher risks.
oh, wow. I could think of many things to do...sexually... let's say it would be cool. Imagine having Ho-Oh take you to work everyday, and Combusken to live in your stove and light up the burners for you. And let's not forget Prinplup, who can make a lake in your back garden for free
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: