What would it be about?

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you were to make your own forum who would be your admins/mods and what would you really make it about?

I think if I were to ever make one it would be about 5 things Hardware and Accessories, Games, Movies, Pron and Modding/DIY/Exploits.

Would be Like

Hardware and Accessories
Microsoft
Sony
Nintendo
Games
Movies
Pron
RS,FF,ME,MU ect links
Favorite stars
Anime
Modding DIY Exploits
Mods
DIY
Exploits

mods would be like Bonemonkey, podunk,scuber, and the usual suspects.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Why the hell would I want to be in a forum where sinkhead cant p0wn my ass when im naughty?!
frown.gif
sexy hat

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
It would be about testing, and with no mods! Complete anarchy! That's the stuff!

I've considered making something like that (the only things I would moderate would be illegal things like ceeepeee and warez) but I'm lazy...

S

ScuberSteve

CockroachMan said:
It would be about testing, and with no mods! Complete anarchy! That's the stuff!
Not even websites we aren't allowed to reference (despite the fact that a stickied thread with the website to which I'm referring to's name is in it) are complete anarchy.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
My forum would probably be mostly about music but I would have side topics and forums about Gaming, General Talk, Modding & Hacking, and a Testing Area.

Mods would probably be:
Neschn (Admin)
Toni Plutonjj (Admin)
WildWon(Admin)
Mewgia(Mod)
Costello(Mod)

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
ScuberSteve said:
CockroachMan said:
Not even websites we aren't allowed to reference (despite the fact that a stickied thread with the website to which I'm referring to's name is in it) are complete anarchy.

That's why that website sucks!

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im modding a porum and im not allowed to make sub forums until next year when they said they would make me an admin for some reason. currently I want to post some off topic info to chat about things but its all about pron so I cant really talk about games ect and pron gets tiring. i look at pron when I mod the forum so it gets tiring. I plan to make my own soon.

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
R4man18 said:
im modding a porum and im not allowed to make sub forums until next year when they said they would make me an admin for some reason. currently I want to post some off topic info to chat about things but its all about pron so I cant really talk about games ect and pron gets tiring. i look at pron when I mod the forum so it gets tiring. I plan to make my own soon.

Yes teh pr0n exhausts poor little p1ngpong too!
frown.gif

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it gets boring. its fun for like an hour then you kinda want to do something else. but I have to mod the damn forum but it has thousands of users and im the only mod.

p1ngpong

Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
R4man18 said:
it gets boring. its fun for like an hour then you kinda want to do something else. but I have to mod the damn forum but it has thousands of users and im the only mod.

When I look at teh pr0n I type with one hand!
yaypsp.gif

grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed