Gaming What would be the best flashcart for NDS lite?

karupanda4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've done some research and seems that acekart is the most popular one. Can anyone enlighten me why is acekart so popular or are there better options for a flashcart out there?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The Acekard is popular because of AKAIO which has countless features such as Anti-anti-piracy and loads of customization.
Check the wiki for more information.

Right now the best DS Lite flashcards would be Supercard DSTwo, Acekard 2, and R4/R4i DSN/R4i Gold

Supercard DSTwo is the best since it has loads of features like an on board CPU/Ram, GBA Emulation, SNES emulation, and the best video player for the DS to date.
Acekard 2 is a strong second with AKAIO
and R4/R4i DSN/R4i Gold, a close third thanks to Wood R4

Bree500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go wtih dstwo. I have acekard 2i and dstwo and i haven't used acekard 2i since i started to learn the dstwo features .

You get a lot more for your money with dstwo. That's why its called the supercard .

karupanda4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alright
smile.gif
DSTwo it is then. Whats the best store to buy DSTwo from? Is there any specific model for DSTwo for ds lite?

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
karupanda4 said:
Alright
smile.gif
DSTwo it is then. Whats the best store to buy DSTwo from? Is there any specific model for DSTwo for ds lite?

Assuming you actually live in the US, realhotstuff.com has it for $40 with free shipping from New Jersey.

karupanda4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh... location, should change it.

I live in northen europe, estonia. Do you know any stores that sale that sweet flashcard that also ship to europe for a decent price?

Ordered my ds lite today, got to get my setup ready
smile.gif

Btw if I buy the "Supercard DSTWO", do I need to buy some additional device? Like microsd card or smth. If yes then whats the biggest card (how many gb) that Supercard DSTWO supports?

TY!

shyam513

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You could always check some of the big online retailers- Amazon and Ebay might have something for you. I got my dstt from amazon a little while ago for £4.99.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
karupanda4 said:
Found this store.

http://www.cheapr4i.com/supercard-dstwo-fo...very-p-200.html
Is it legit? Has anyone bought from there before?

If u know another store thats sells this product and ships to europe, please provide a link
smile.gif

I think the site is a bit shady... The contact page only has an e-mail address. If they were legit, they would've added their postal address and some more info. After looking around a bit further I noticed this:

QUOTEAll the order shipped from UK,Normally orders will be dispatched within 2 working days.

taken from here: http://www.cheapr4i.com/page.html?chapter=10&id=1
The point ain't what is being said, but the horrible grammar. You'd think that an English supplier would have a better mastery in English than this... If you look at the link in the quote BTW, you will see that they never mention the address to where you can sent your faulty products to.

If you're doubting if an online store is legit, always look at the following:
- Contact information (if they only give out their e-mail it is a bad sign)
- Look at the grammar
- Look at which payment methods they offer and their refund policy
- If they claim to be approved by mcAffee or amazon, etc. look if they got links to those, or look on the sites themselves. Fake stores love to do this
- Read the reviews from other customers
- If the site has news, copy a sentence from it and search with it in google while adding quotation marks to them "like this"

Edit: Final nail in the coffin for this site, they copied some news from the supercard dstwo forums. Compare the following two links:
Original: http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-8384-1-1.html
Copy: http://www.cheapr4i.com/blog/2011/07/how-t...broken-problem/
They even copied the typos xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: