Gaming What will happen to my updated console if I get ban?

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Hi,

I was playing online last summer full stealt games with my iXtreme 1.4. Then I stopped playing and later the last ban wave occured and I didn't get banned because I was not online around that time. So I upgraded to LT 1.1 and I update the console to latest update with Splinter Cell Conviction disc. since the hard disc block is removed by this update, what will happen if I get online and get banned?

Will my hard be blocked?
Will my saves be corrupted?
Will my profile/gamertag be corrupted?
Will my achievements not being able to update after this point?

thanks.

iceissocold

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

Best precaution to not be banned is to flash your drive back to stock retail firmware before any dashboard updates, then reflash again back to LT.

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hard to say. HDD should still be fully working, since MS rectified that with the latest update. Same with saves, they should still be fine. Profile should be fine also. Gamer score will be fine on your console (obviously you will not be able to update to online from your console), but you should be able to use your HDD on a online console to update as long as your Gamerscore is legit (not hacked to be more than it should be).

Hecatia

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
um my 360 is flashed with iXtreme 1.6 ?? maybe?? and i did it a long time ago but the PC i used to flash the DVD drive was stolen so i dont have the flash tools or OFW backup anymore can i still update and not get banned?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Leo could not withstand communism.