Hacking What will be faster and better for your money?

Sheldon392

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to buy either an external drive or an SD card to play game backups from. I'm looking for something around 32-64 gigs. I know that SD cards come in different speeds. What is going to give me the best loading speed and space for my money?

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well considering that you can get a 500gb hardrive for the same price of a 64gb sdxc i would go with the hardrive. And to be honest with you 32gb and 64gb is not enough memory you will kick yourself for not buying a hardrive when you quickly run out of memory. Just make sure to check the compatability list before you buy, usb 2.0 is the way to go. (EDIT) I have this one got it refurbished and it works with everything i have thrown at it usb loaders,dios mios,homebrew,wiimc,ect. http://www.amazon.com/Elements-Portable-External-Hard-Drive/dp/B002CZQ4GU

Super.Nova

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Agree.
If you really need something with high capacity and small size, there're great deals for Sandisk Ultra MicroSD cards going around (64GB for 42$).
Otherwise, I recommend going with a WesternDigital hard drive for your gaming needs.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nope, as that runs off firewire and the wii doesn't have a firewire port just a uncommon usb port unfortunatly

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like it has both firewire and USB, which is not unheard of.

I have no idea if it's a good drive or not, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: will one still be able to transfer pokemon from the ds 3ds games to Switch