Gaming What Wii U games do you want made into "Deluxe" Ports for the Switch?

Futurdreamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mario kart 8 is confirmed, and I'm pretty sure Smash is also. But I want to see what games YOU want brought over as ports with additional levels and content.

Me, I want to see Yarn Yoshi, Captain Toad

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyward sword with two different of controls to choose from: the crapy motion controls with the crapy camera and bowt controls.

Hyrule warriors legendz: Link's Deluxe adventures. Hyrule warriors with all the dlc n all the exclusive 3ds content. Plus new content based on botw. An additional story mode featuring all the characters from the smash bros series. By playing through the smash bros story mode, you unlock them for all the other modes. Smash bros and bowt adventure mode maps.

Super Mario bros all star maker. All SSM content plus sb2 usa, mari0 land 1&2 sprites. mario, Luigi, peach, daisy toad, toadette, mouser, the koopa kids, and the wario bros as playable characters. End of level enemies to fight.

Reactions: THATISRIGHT

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smash and Mario maker are pretty obvious suggestions for deluxe ports. Also, I wouldn't mind some sort of bundle of games, like Mario 3d world and captain toad being bundled. Also, 3ds ports into virtual console please!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Skyward sword with two different of controls to choose from: the crapy motion controls with the crapy camera and bowt controls.

Hyrule warriors legendz: Link's Deluxe adventures. Hyrule warriors with all the dlc n all the exclusive 3ds content. Plus new content based on botw. An additional story mode featuring all the characters from the smash bros series. By playing through the smash bros story mode, you unlock them for all the other modes. Smash bros and bowt adventure mode maps.

Super Mario bros all star maker. All SSM content plus sb2 usa, mari0 land 1&2 sprites. mario, Luigi, peach, daisy toad, toadette, mouser, the koopa kids, and the wario bros as playable characters. End of level enemies to fight.
While I would love a Skyward Sword port with optional motion controls, I'm not sure how it would work because the mechanics rely so heavily upon being able to slash the sword at various angles.

Reactions: Quantumcat

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet there are THOUSANDS of old games that you would find awesome, just that you never played or got very far in them.
Cheaper to just buy on the system they where made for. I would like the next in line games.
Pikmin 4, mario party 8 plus(lol 9 and 10 was crap)
Toad is ok but of they ported it it would have to cost $20 or it wont be a buy, and i wouldnt preorder it even at $20.

Other then that as said new games leave the pass in the pass

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I was hoping for Smash4 more than anything because it's already packed with content and I don't want to wait more than a year for Smash. Seems unlikely at this point, though. Other than that I want Bayonetta 1/2, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess HD, as well as Pokken Tournament.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This I'm guessing is what we'll see in terms of deluxe Wii U releases with added features and content: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Smash Bros for Switch, Super Mario Maker Deluxe, Pokken Tournament Deluxe

Straight up port with better performance and graphics: Zelda Breath of the Wild

In terms of sequels we'll see quickly made from Wii U title assets: Splatoon 2, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Pikmin 4

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
tbh, there's not that many I would care about. Smash, sure. Assuming it'll combine the content of both 3DS and Wii U versions and adding some of the more popular characters from the Fighter Ballot, (Shantae plz) it'll pretty much be the definitive Smash game.

If Mario Maker got the 'Deluxe' treatment to add more level assets, game and environment themes, brilliant. But they still need some form of quality control for online. All the popular levels are random garbage.

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd rather have sequels than ports tbh.

A quick and dirty port of Super Smash bros, Pokken Tournamenet... basically any multiplayer local multiplayer possible game would be brilliant but I really want Nintendo to steer away from porting over titles. Definitely since there isn't THAT much difference performance wise between the switch and the Wii U.

Its not like a PS2 porting over shadow of the collosus into HD or kingdom hearts to PS4 or gamecube windwaker to wii u. these would be side step moves and honestly a waste of time and a big cash cow more than a use of resources.

Nintendo also get lazy on their ports. Wind waker HD was BEAUTIFUL port wise. Twilight princess really wasn't so much. maybe its the art style blahblah but yeah.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning