Hacking What Wii games include System Update 4.1

Vampir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
I would like to update my Wii the safe way to 4.1 What games can I do that with?
Wii Sports Resort only has 3.4

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't believe there is a game with a safe update to 4.1, so the safe update methods are the way to go. NSMB Wii was the first (and possibly only) game to have a 4.1 update on it, but it also includes the boot2 update that is the dangerous (but only a tiny amount) part of 4.2.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup installation manually is the right path. IOS60 v6174 and system menu 4.1 for your region works fine. I wouldn't even worry about the ios's update them when it is necessary. sometimes older ios are better than newer ones (trucha bug already enabled). I've done this multiple times, and it sounds scary, but there is actually little risk.

if you go into HBC load wad manager, install IOS 60 FIRST then system menu, exit the program it takes you back into HBC. From there install Priilloader BEFORE exiting to system menu, just in case. then you can access priiloader, even if you have a corrupted wad or something silly like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4