Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Simple enough question I think

Were you a rebel, always ditching school, getting suspended, maybe even get kicked out totally or maybe you were the opposite, quiet, did all the work, never in trouble ect

Me personally ( Well was, I've finished now, I only go in for me GCSE's )more to the rebel side
tongue.gif
I've been suspended twice, always in some kind of trouble but I do get the work done and do get good grades ( A*s and As )

So how about you guys
biggrin.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Rebel, I guess.
Got suspended a number of time (more than I can count), sent to another school for 3 months that was supposed to sort out my behaviour, got sent out of classes about 4 times a week and ditched school more or less each week.

My teachers loved me though
wub.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm in between normal and rebel...
Sometimes I'm just a normal student, but sometimes I skip school, sleep in class, skip doing assignments etc...

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am a geek, do all 5the work... i still get into fights and get suspended *(like in grade 8.4 times)* and today i left half-way... and get good grades

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I was sooooooooo in the middle. Got suspended once, skipped classes, smoked on school property, talked in class (alot) etc....

Still recieved good grades, attended 99% of my classes, and did not make too much of a problem in them
lecture.gif

My friends were neither popular, nor were they geeks... we all operated somewhere in the middle rung of the social hierarchy.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was just anti-social. I never fitted in at school so I wasn't happy but I never got into any serious trouble. I significantly lightened up when I went to college and I wasn't either a 'geek' ro 'rebel' but I'd like ot think a maverick. I was bright, I did my work and I gained the interlectual respect of my teacher but I would take the piss out of my teachers and lessons. My politics teacher liked asking us trivia political questions, once she asked about what happened to John Major in 1997. The clear answer was "he lost teh election." But as quick as a flash I shouted "he moved house," in relation to 10 Downing Street. I'm still the latter at university today.

Summary: Being funny and smart is a good thing.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't want to encourage using the word 'normal' when describing people in most instances, and this is one of them, I chose just normal.

Man, high school sucked.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Geeky rebel, I guess. I know more about IT than all of my classmates together (except for a girl that seems to be on par with me) and I can act like a total dick to the teachers at times.

Except for my Dutch teacher, of whom I'm sure she really hates me, all teachers love me.
yay.gif

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
monkat said:
Well, I don't want to encourage using the word 'normal' when describing people in most instances, and this is one of them, I chose just normal.

Man, high school sucked.

I don't mean normal as describing a person, more the normal standards of behaviour schools expect, I understand what you mean as the term normal never has a real base, its more the opinion of people and so can cause offence

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was quiet and quite smart but far from the best, I never spoke out but I would stand up for myself if things got out of hand which included some violence
tongue.gif

The extent of any rebellion from me was being anti chav and playing some video games in classes on ipod touch.
If you get your mp3/ipod and run the earphones out of your pocket, up your shirt and down your sleeve (long sleeve) you can lie on your hand while holding earphones in it and listen to music in class, just not too loud.
wink.gif

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
xcdjy said:
emigre said:
I just anti-social. I never fitted in at school so I wasn't happy but I never got into any serious trouble. I significantly lightened up when I went to college and I wasn't either a 'geek' ro 'rebel' but I'd like ot think a maverick. I was bright, I did my work and I gained the interlectual respect of my teacher but I would take the piss out of my teachers and lessons. My politics teacher liked asking us trivia political questions, once she asked about what happened to John Major in 1997. The clear answer was "he lost teh election." But as quick as a flash I shouted "he moved house," in relation to 10 Downing Street. I'm still the latter at university today.

Summary: Being funny and smart is a good thing.
Yeah I'm also anti-social. I sit there listening to music or do as much as I can to piss people off.

When I was doing my A-levels, I would finish my class work earlier than everyone else. Around ten to fifteen minutes ahead of everyone else usually on average, i would get my newspaper out and read in class.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I was the anomylous rebel geek. I did my work and studied hard, but if I got bored I'd mess about and refuse to co-operate. I was a nightmare in school at times. Here's a short list of my more amusing adventures
smile.gif

- In a science lesson I accidentally boiled the wrong test tube, thus boiling a vial of acid, releasing a toxic death cloud which filled the whole room and forced an evacuation of the entire science block for the rest of the day. I didn't even get detention for that. But the girl I was crushing on wasn't impressed
frown.gif

- Telling the head of the governers to go fuck herself. To her face. Right to her face. It's a long story, the short of it is I was justified in doing so.

- Walking out of a lesson saying 'who gives a shit? It's all bollocks at the end of the day'. The result was I was excluded for two days. Did I get grounded? Nope. Went skating with my brother.

- Headbutting my tutor. Again, a long story. But God knows he was asking for it.

- Setting fire to a desk in a biology lesson.

- Caught 'frollicking' with one of the pretty girls during a P.E lesson instead of playing football.

I have more but that'll do for now. As a general rule I was kinda quiet and kept to myself, but every now and then I'd do something stupid or find it necessary to defend myself.

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Depends on my mood. I can finish my work quickly if I want to, I pick up things quite fast. But I like to be different from most of the other girls in my class. Some of them go to school like they just had a photoshoot >.< I just don't like those kind of people. Just be yourself and if others can't accept it then too bad for them
tongue.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was pretty much all geek, and proud of it.
biggrin.gif

I always did my work, always did my homework (even if I procrastinated and did it the night before, it would be done; a few times I fell asleep doing it and woke up again at like 3am and still did it
tongue.gif
) and I got on well with my schoolmates, and I even considered teachers as friends.

School is enjoyable when you get on with the people in it.
smile.gif

EDIT: And I was good at what I did too. I was always in the top sets for my classes (I was very academic and was still even in top set for PE), and most people pretty much asked me for help when they needed it (even the teachers
wink.gif
).

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This was going to be an edit, but Blaze, I'd be interested in finding out more about those stories.
wink.gif
Perhaps in a future blog?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse