• 18-24

Votes: 26 24.5%
  • 25-31

Votes: 71 67.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm guessing we will hear about the info next week, and they will be here before the last week.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
christmas day or a bit before. btw only 5 games are released right? any guesses what the other 5 will be? (guesses not wishes xD)

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They don't want free games to disincentivize paid purchases during the Christmas shopping period, so it must be the 25th on.

I doubt this has bearing on anything. 1, not everyone is an ambassador. 2, the people buying games for the 3DS owners for christmas likely have no idea what the ambassador program even is, and if the owner themselves are potentially buying the games then they'll know "oh this is just a GBA game."

Reactions: 1 person

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
"Thanks for writing and for your patience in waiting for a response during this busy time of year. I can certainly appreciate your interest in the exclusive Game Boy Advance titles that will be offered through the Ambassador Program! In answer to your question, regardless of rumors you have heard, the Game Boy Advance Virtual Console games are still scheduled to become available sometime before the end of 2011. I know you were hoping for a more definitive timeframe, but please rest assured that more details will be made available closer to when the titles are ready for release.

To be sure you are notified about the games as they are available, please be sure to download the Ambassador Certificate from the same place you downloaded your NES games. You will also need to make sure that notifications for this application are enabled. When we release the titles, any updates regarding this program will be sent via notifications for the Ambassador Certificate"
Oh hey, another Rep saying it's coming this month :D
Source

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I believe it will happen on a Thursday, like system updates.
-The full games will be announced on the 15th (my belief)
-The games will be released on the 22nd (also my belief)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?