• Start date
  • Views 7,653
  • Replies 137

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kirby's Adventure. I remember how hyped I was when I finally got the emulator to work on my PC back in 2003! I played the fuck out of it with keyboard controls.

Reactions: PolarKoala

mikey420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario 3.... Was the first ROM I loaded though I downloaded it with a ROM collection of all NES items.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
It was either Mario Kart 64 or Super Smash Bros. 64 and no, I wasn't nervous about it.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gosh, back when I started as a kid I didn't even realize that what I was doing was "wrong." I guess the first "thing" I probably pirated was Windows 95 (got it from a friend). As far as games? I started out with a bunch of old DOS games that didn't really have much in the way of copy protection. Stuff from the old-skool Epic Megagames, Jill of the Jungle, Epic Pinball, Jazz Jackrabbit, etc. Also The Lost Vikings for PC. But my favorites were definitely emulated gameboy and SNES games, played Pokemon that way before I had a gameboy.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Another one, was a friend at the time when the Dreamcast was at it's peak with scene releases dumping them every other day, always used to rip off his College ISDN line for the downloads. It's was only 56k modem for me back then and they used to take days to download.

D

Deleted User

OP
san andreas, the first game I pirated by myself... ah, the feeling... everything was possible back then...

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh gawd what a question :lol: - I remember my dad getting a dodgy Atari 2600 cart with about 12 or so games on, most of which didn't work anyway, but I personally didn't start until the Amiga days. Kick Off 2 springs to mind, or IK+

Moved to console after my Amiga, and went 'clean' hehe until the PS1... bought more than my fair share of legit games on that, but my God did I pirate the hell out of it in its later years!
Picked up a PC somewhere around that time, discovered the joys of emulation, and let's just say my internet bill was rough - AOL 56k for £10 per month plus 1p per minute - might've cost me less back then if I'd just bought the damn games instead!

D

Deleted User

OP
iirc, it was Mario and Luigi Dream Team after I learned about 3ds hacking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...