x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a time before flip phones m8, but I'll cut you a break as it just shows your age :P

I actually had those crappy phones with a brick form factor and proprietary OS until 2014 or so.

First phone? No idea. If it wasn't one of those indestructible nokias, it was close to it.

First smart phone was a crappy b tier samsung (not galaxy). After that I got a Nexus 5x, and now I've got a Pixel 2.

I've probably had 10 phones or so by this point.

EDIT: Oh, I see you added the "nokia" option

Last edited by x65943,
Reactions: comput3rus3r

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
I had Nokia 3310 back when it just got released, later on moved to the 6600 (panda) and then to the Ngage which was just awesome.

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya wanna see what my first phone was? I'm a 1998 kid, so I had the weird stuff in middle school so I could still be safe and call people...but honestly I have to show you to make you believe what I had to use back then...

consumer_Migo.grid-4x2.jpg

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya wanna see what my first phone was? I'm a 1998 kid, so I had the weird stuff in middle school so I could still be safe and call people...but honestly I have to show you to make you believe what I had to use back then...

Oh man I remember seeing commercials for this thing - but I never actually knew anyone who had one.

I hope service costs were low as you could only call like 4 people. Wait, how do you enter phone numbers on this thing anyway? Like - how did you get your mom's contact in the first place - is it programmed in the store?

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man I remember seeing commercials for this thing - but I never actually knew anyone who had one.

I hope service costs were low as you could only call like 4 people. Wait, how do you enter phone numbers on this thing anyway? Like - how did you get your mom's contact in the first place - is it programmed in the store?

Yup programmed from the start so couldn't save any "non-existent" friend's numbers, not like everyone had phones back then like how it is now, you'd see a few people with Blackberrys once in a while, but it wasn't common yet.

Reactions: x65943

ry755

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wasn't there something like that in a Diary of a Wimpy Kid book?

Anyways, my first phone was a cheap Android Tracfone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over