What was your favorite newly revealed Hisuian Pokemon form from the Legends: Arceus trailer?

Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Regional-Forms-Hisuian-Growlithe.jpg

In the latest Pokemon Presents video, Game Freak revealed new footage for Pokemon Legends: Arceus, and with it, some brand new forms of old Pokemon. In the ancient Hisui region, you'll be able to catch old favorites, with a new look and elemental typing. Four different forms were shown: Hisuian Growlithe, which is a Fire/Rock type, Hisuian Braviary, a Psychic/Flying type, Basculegion, a Ghost/Water evolution to Basculin, and Wyrdeer, an evolution to Stantler that has Normal/Psychic typing.

Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Regional-Evolutions-Wyrdeer.jpg Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Regional-Evolutions-Basculegion.jpg Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Regional-Forms-Hisuian-Braviary-1.jpg

Which one of these new forms did you like best? Whether it's their appearance or typing, let's see which one was the GBAtemp community's favorite!

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i find exciting is both Legends and BD/SP will have Home support which got me thinking are they planning to allow Hisuian Pokemon to be sent to BD/SP? oh and Basclins Hisuien evo is my fave

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was hoping for something more real time for a spinoff game. But since the trailer showed the same battling as ever, I'm already ready to pass on it. That said, the bit in the clip where the luxray was able to attack you rather than just your pokemon, was a curious note.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
what i find exciting is both Legends and BD/SP will have Home support which got me thinking are they planning to allow Hisuian Pokemon to be sent to BD/SP? oh and Basclins Hisuien evo is my fave
The gen 4 remakes will have home support just in some point of 2022. By then, I doubt they will be still updating the content of the game, so I believe that Shiny P and Brilliant D will never have those forms, or any kind of national dex support.

Hope I am wrong tho.

livid_hen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first thing that popped into my head when i saw growlithe was "Look at this distinguished gentleman! Look at the way he is sitting. Mmm, yes. Very distinguished."

Reactions: phalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night