What was your favorite newly revealed Hisuian Pokemon form from the Legends: Arceus trailer?

Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Regional-Forms-Hisuian-Growlithe.jpg

In the latest Pokemon Presents video, Game Freak revealed new footage for Pokemon Legends: Arceus, and with it, some brand new forms of old Pokemon. In the ancient Hisui region, you'll be able to catch old favorites, with a new look and elemental typing. Four different forms were shown: Hisuian Growlithe, which is a Fire/Rock type, Hisuian Braviary, a Psychic/Flying type, Basculegion, a Ghost/Water evolution to Basculin, and Wyrdeer, an evolution to Stantler that has Normal/Psychic typing.

Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Regional-Evolutions-Wyrdeer.jpg Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Regional-Evolutions-Basculegion.jpg Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Regional-Forms-Hisuian-Braviary-1.jpg

Which one of these new forms did you like best? Whether it's their appearance or typing, let's see which one was the GBAtemp community's favorite!

seseiSeki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Pokemon had a rough gen or two here and there but for the most part every gen has shitty pokemon and good pokemon, people who whine just to whine are really out of touch with what pokemon started as, cuz gen 1 has a lot of bad pokemon.
Exactly. I mean, there's three purple blobs in gen 1, two Pokémon just evolve into more of themselves and one is just its preevolution turned upside down. And people are saying that the new designs lack creativity. I mean, just compare Magnemite and Magneton to Klink, Klang and Klinklang. One is a ball with magnets and screws that evolves into three copies of itself. The other consists of gears that either change or get another component.

I'm not here to talk trash about Magnemite, it was my favorite Pokémon when I played gen 1. But looking at its design, you can clearly see, that it and its evolution aren't exactly what I'd call "peak creative design."

Reactions: Noctosphere

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hisuian mankey. their faces are redder but they have a more chill attitude and they soak in hot springs. hisuian primeape even has a more chill look, with an eased smile. its ability, similar to storm drain and steam engine, it boosts its stats if hit by water. found in the snowy parts in the mountains

Reactions: AndreLink91

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I skipped Sun/Moon due to the handholding and Z-moves, and Sw/Sh due to the duramaxing. If they keep those gimmicks out I'll come back to pokemon, don't even care about the new mon designs anymore.
dont think any of this 2 upcoming games has any dynamaxing ro z moves at all.

highjrlinooneisabitch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
n**** really prefers mf linoone over these sick designs, you pokemon fans need to get out of that cringe ass old good new bad mentality, pokemon dosent suck now you’re just a bitch lmao

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Seems to me that pokémons keep getting uglier each generation ffs . . .
facts all these new pokemon like mr mime voltorb jinx and ratta are so ugly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended