What was your favorite newly revealed Hisuian Pokemon form from the Legends: Arceus trailer?

Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Regional-Forms-Hisuian-Growlithe.jpg

In the latest Pokemon Presents video, Game Freak revealed new footage for Pokemon Legends: Arceus, and with it, some brand new forms of old Pokemon. In the ancient Hisui region, you'll be able to catch old favorites, with a new look and elemental typing. Four different forms were shown: Hisuian Growlithe, which is a Fire/Rock type, Hisuian Braviary, a Psychic/Flying type, Basculegion, a Ghost/Water evolution to Basculin, and Wyrdeer, an evolution to Stantler that has Normal/Psychic typing.

Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Regional-Evolutions-Wyrdeer.jpg Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Regional-Evolutions-Basculegion.jpg Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-Regional-Forms-Hisuian-Braviary-1.jpg

Which one of these new forms did you like best? Whether it's their appearance or typing, let's see which one was the GBAtemp community's favorite!

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As in terms of design or usefulness? Or both perhaps?... Maybe Wyrdeer for usefulness, since most of the time you're traveling by land (unless they are all required for progression?). For design, i'll go with Basculegion.

Last edited by CoolMe,

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
none of them. pokemon sucks now
pokemon keeps doing traditional games: pokemon is getting boring
pokemon makes a spin-off to try a different approach to pokemon: pokemon sucks now

i mean i agree pokemon games in general suck now but this game hasn't even come out yet lol. if these pokemon were included in old gens, i really doubt anyone would complain or care.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mean, I really disliked the gen 7, but I must admit, including the specific region forms of pokemon is something I really appreciate
It makes the series more realistic
For example, the Exeggutor in Alola that adapted to the very sunny environnement and made it grow bigger
I really think it's a good idea to have different form of the same pokemon in different region
But it would have been even better if there were reason behind all of those forms, just like Exeggutor :)

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I'm hyped to play this Breath of Pokemon Arceus as I was when i bougth a WiiU to play botw
Pokemon Legends is not a BOTW pokemon by any means. It is more monster hunter like.

Trailer shows that you chose a region on map, they will set a camp there and you will explore that region. So it is not one huge open world.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
New Growlithe mvp
New region variants were definitely the coolest idea they ever came up with, and makes the pokemon universe make a lot more damn sense than it used to. If only by a little.

none of them. pokemon sucks now

Turning into a crotchety old person does indeed suck
*waves cane* you damn kids don't know real pokemon, you ever seen a voltorb or magmar? Now that's real pokemon design that is!
Now get off my damn lawn!

Pokemon had a rough gen or two here and there but for the most part every gen has shitty pokemon and good pokemon, people who whine just to whine are really out of touch with what pokemon started as, cuz gen 1 has a lot of bad pokemon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeaZWBrG__s