What was the funniest thing you did at school?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this qualifies, but still a funny story.
In middle school, me and my friends got called in to the principals office. Parents were concerned that we were worshipping the devil. We were playing D&D and, naturally, sat in a circle. After showing our books and artwork, we were released in short time.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In HS, Sat in the bleachers for PE. Bell rang to go to your next class. Crossing the field, I came upon one of the high hurdles, I decided to try an jump over it [with books, lunch bag an all].

[SPLAT]

needless to say, it did not go well. :(

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
another thing I remember doing with a friend, was filling water balloons and throw them through the classroom window while the teacher wasn't there haha

Ah, so you're the one who threw it at me. Shame on you! :angry:

LoL

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The funniest unintentional thing I did: A friend of mine and I were about to take seats for the first day of PE where they were going over the syllabus. He walked in front of this row of chairs and I just went to grab one and pull it close to me. He apparently didn't see me take it and started coming back my way and went to sit on thin air. He had just put a bunch of pens in his shirt pocket and they flew up in the air as he kinda rolled to the ground. I couldn't stop laughing while trying to explain that I didn't know he was going to sit there. It was like a sitcom.

The funniest thing I intentionally did: There was a plugin for remote AppleScript execution on Mac that the same kid had brought in from the wild and we loaded it onto all the Macs and memorized the IPs. One day we had library work for a paper in a class. There was this girl in the class that was a real ass to a lot of people so I took the opportunity. I sent a script to infinitely loop a popup complete with quack. These were system popups that couldn't be bypassed. 😈 All the people around her — including the teacher — started to get pissed at the quacking and she was forced to reboot. I still can hear her saying "But I never saved!" 😂

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I created a batch script called "Death by a Thousand Documents" and it would endlessly extract 1,000 blank text documents from a .cab file I made onto the desktop, causing a visual clusterfuck. Not sure how many that is per second, because the harddrives could hardly keep up with the batch file... but it ran silently and endlessly, even after a reboot (Thanks, startup folder). And back then, computer screens were only between 640x480 to 800x600 at best, running Windows 95 or Windows 98SE. So deleting the text documents on-screen were futile as more would instantly flood the screen again, thanks to auto-arrange and the batch file running.

And this was in the late 90's, so each classroom only had 1 or 2 computers. Pretty much all Pentium II's and III's.

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I made a proxy to bypass my school's content blocking since I was bored and wanted to play games. After it got spread around the school, I got called into a meeting room with some of the higher ups in the school's management, my mother and (for some reason) the police. Basically was just asked to take it offline since they couldn't stop it themselves (Was using no-ip so kept changing the domain every time they blocked it). Wasn't worth the trouble just to play some games so took it down. Still don't know why the police were there.
Aftermath was fun since the I.T support of the school were impressed and agreed to let me help out with their support stuff after school. Free labour for them and I get to do what I enjoy doing. Win win.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I made a proxy to bypass my school's content blocking since I was bored and wanted to play games. After it got spread around the school, I got called into a meeting room with some of the higher ups in the school's management, my mother and (for some reason) the police. Basically was just asked to take it offline since they couldn't stop it themselves (Was using no-ip so kept changing the domain every time they blocked it). Wasn't worth the trouble just to play some games so took it down. Still don't know why the police were there.
Aftermath was fun since the I.T support of the school were impressed and agreed to let me help out with their support stuff after school. Free labour for them and I get to do what I enjoy doing. Win win.
Your Lain profile pic is gorgeous. ^_^

DuduMil

Der Hallomann
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
another thing that I remember happening, was that a friend of mine, decided to take condoms to school (don't ask me why), filled them with water in the bathroom, and walked around school with that in his hands, until it blew up 😂

And another thing we did in ICT class was steal a mouse and keyboard 😂

Reactions: AncientBoi

DuduMil

Der Hallomann
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
And then there was the classic one, which was breaking into lockers just because we wanted to break something

But there was one day when I got fucked up, basically, I spent 20€ on candys, and of course I didn't eat it all, so I kept it in the locker. At the end of the day, when I got out of class, I went to the locker, and that shit got broken into and my candys were stolen :angry:

I hope the person who stole the candy from me got diabetes after eating them

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I created a batch script called "Death by a Thousand Documents" and it would endlessly extract 1,000 blank text documents from a .cab file I made onto the desktop, causing a visual clusterfuck. Not sure how many that is per second, because the harddrives could hardly keep up with the batch file... but it ran silently and endlessly, even after a reboot (Thanks, startup folder). And back then, computer screens were only between 640x480 to 800x600 at best, running Windows 95 or Windows 98SE. So deleting the text documents on-screen were futile as more would instantly flood the screen again, thanks to auto-arrange and the batch file running.

And this was in the late 90's, so each classroom only had 1 or 2 computers. Pretty much all Pentium II's and III's.
Just too bad the school didn't have your Medicat repair kit to get rid of that shit. :P

DuduMil

Der Hallomann
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
:huh::wtf: [Goes to the hospital]
IMG_20220629_173424.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News