What video game music makes you cry?

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

oh my god you cried with this music? man i love this music, i was sad in this part of the game but I did not cry, it's really that I do not cry with anything XD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I do not know if it counts, but I really love this song and I listen to it all the time

Reactions: medoli900
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Let's see...
Everything from Undertale.
Pretty much most of the Klonoa 1/2 soundtrack.

And a lot of the LISA soundtrack

And this one

Still, it's not that I get all watery eyes because the music sounds sad.
It's because of what happened when these music played, or because it reminds me of the good times I had with said game (when it's not a sad music)...
The feels... :cry:

Reactions: Ricken

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Let's see...
Everything from Undertale.
Pretty much most of the Klonoa 1/2 soundtrack.

And a lot of the LISA soundtrack

And this one

Still, it's not that I get all watery eyes because the music sounds sad.
It's because of what happened when these music played, or because it reminds me of the good times I had with said game (when it's not a sad music)...
The feels... :cry:

i need to play klonoa i never played it, and i need to play this valiant hearts, i see it years ago but i never played too

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i need to play klonoa i never played it, and i need to play this valiant hearts, i see it years ago but i never played too
Do it! Klonoa is one of the best platformers there is (For the first one, do play the original ps1 version, which, imo, is the better version), and valiant hearts is a 2d puzzle game taking place in WW1. And it's also one of the few edutainment games to actually be fun to play too!

...'cept when you get to the sad parts. It's still world war 1...

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Do it! Klonoa is one of the best platformers there is (For the first one, do play the original ps1 version, which, imo, is the better version), and valiant hearts is a 2d puzzle game taking place in WW1. And it's also one of the few edutainment games to actually be fun to play too!

...'cept when you get to the sad parts. It's still world war 1...
so, the PS1 version is better than WII version?

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
so, the PS1 version is better than WII version?
In my opinion, yeah. While its basically the same game, the graphics in the wii version are a bit dark, imo, and for a game like this it's like stabbing it in the back.
Also, still my opinion, I don't like how Namco used the Klonoa 2 design for Klonoa. It's a remake of the first game, so the character should look like how it did in back then!
It mostly just that, I always thought that Klonoa in 1 was like a kid and in Klonoa 2 he grew up or something...
Also, actually giving voice to the characters when in all the other game they talked gibberish was just awful fer me. Good thing there was still an option for the Phantomilian voices...

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
In my opinion, yeah. While its basically the same game, the graphics in the wii version are a bit dark, imo, and for a game like this it's like stabbing it in the back.
Also, still my opinion, I don't like how Namco used the Klonoa 2 design for Klonoa. It's a remake of the first game, so the character should look like how it did in back then!
It mostly just that, I always thought that Klonoa in 1 was like a kid and in Klonoa 2 he grew up or something...
Also, actually giving voice to the characters when in all the other game they talked gibberish was just awful fer me. Good thing there was still an option for the Phantomilian voices...
i like more the design from klonoa 2, and namco changed the phantomilian voices on the remake?

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i like more the design from klonoa 2, and namco changed the phantomilian voices on the remake?
I do like it more too, but as I said, for the first game I thought it would be better for him to have his old design. But, heh, everyone gots its tastes.
As for the voices, for the remake the voices were actually dubbed by people rather than being gibberish. Let me tell you, the Italian dub was just awful.
Namco still left the option to change it back to gibberish, which is something everyone should do, imo.
But yes, if you listen closely, the original ps1 phantomilian voices and the wii ones are actually different. Namco redid the gibberish, but unless you played the ps1 game, you would never know.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I do like it more too, but as I said, for the first game I thought it would be better for him to have his old design. But, heh, everyone gots its tastes.
As for the voices, for the remake the voices were actually dubbed by people rather than being gibberish. Let me tell you, the Italian dub was just awful.
Namco still left the option to change it back to gibberish, which is something everyone should do, imo.
But yes, if you listen closely, the original ps1 phantomilian voices and the wii ones are actually different. Namco redid the gibberish, but unless you played the ps1 game, you would never know.
i think i will play the 2 versions, i do this with a bunch of games.... if my pc support the wii version XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte