Gaming What version of PSP should I get?

alphanemisis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it depends on what you want to use the psp for... the new go while an innovative idea most adult users arent really into, but kids like it...
i very much enjoy my 3000, i watch converted dvd's on it more than anything... and occasionally find a good game i just cant put down...wich suits my lifestyle just fine. i would be interested in modding it, but im too confused and too chicken to try it... but one thread i read about soft modding it sounds like a little trouble, but the mod is stored in the memory stick where you launch a homebrew type launcher on any psp with update 5.5 or 6.0 ... not sure about the details been a while since i read it... for someone experienced should be no problem, but for us dummies well, i just stay clear of it period.

let me know from all your researching how it goes for you maybe u can help me figure out wich thread to follow to mod my psp.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
alphanemisis said:
the new go ... kids like it...

What kids have you been talking to? My one friend who has a GO got it and quickly started hating it. After my friend got his GO he found out that not all of the UMDs are online yet and that if you do own any UMDs you cant even get Digital copies of them. Kinda pointless.

alphanemisis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrashmanX said:
alphanemisis said:
the new go ... kids like it...

What kids have you been talking to? My one friend who has a GO got it and quickly started hating it. After my friend got his GO he found out that not all of the UMDs are online yet and that if you do own any UMDs you cant even get Digital copies of them. Kinda pointless.

thank you i couldnt have said it bette myself psp go does kinda stink!

lildeathboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if u are to buy it online, sometimes the site will trick you....i got a psp 2001 ice silver from itembazaar from the amazon.com. says very good condition and the next thing i kno, 1 pixel is white, but wen playing on game u wont notice, screen has lots of scratch marks, would mod it if i knew how lol. and the ring on the back is so scratch up i was sad wen i saw it. anyways.

psp2000 seems a better psp to buy.
used my lil sis friends psp1000 and i hate the bulkiness and the lack of longer battery life.
psp3000 need to be cautious cuz only a certain type of 3ks are temp hackable

JLW

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you all.
I just bought a red God of War PSP-2000 OFW 3.95
yaypsp.gif
, I'm going to be hacking it as soon as I get a miniUSB-USB cable.

lildeathboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if u have something like an external hard drive, those USB cables work too. At the least my usb cables from WD external hard drive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."