Hacking What version of M3 Sakura is best?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I'll actually give you some real help. As stated in the M3 Sakura FAQ, the newest version is 1.35. This is the best version as it has an option to instantly activate cheats as soon as you load the ROM. This is good for anti-anti-piracy cheats. You can get it at the M3 Sakura FAQ.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Skyline969 said:
Ok, I'll actually give you some real help. As stated in the M3 Sakura FAQ, the newest version is 1.35. This is the best version as it has an option to instantly activate cheats as soon as you load the ROM. This is good for anti-anti-piracy cheats. You can get it at the M3 Sakura FAQ.
You hero! So, I didn't help? Seriously?
You linked the OP to the same thread as I did....I'm living in awe of your work
wacko.gif
You need to have faith members can actually read and educate themselves (once pointed to the correct link/information). I may have given him a little back-handed slap, but heck, I still achieved pointing him to all of the info!

The good news is = the OP has correctly received the same answer.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Dark^'^Knight said:
Skyline969 said:
You hero! So, I didn't help? Seriously?
You linked the OP to the same thread as I did....I'm living in awe of your work
wacko.gif
You need to have faith members can actually read and educate themselves (once pointed to the correct link/information). I may have given him a little back-handed slap, but heck, I still achieved pointing him to all of the info!

The good news is = the OP has correctly received the same answer.
Well, ok, you get credit for supplying the info, but the "back-handed slap" as you call it was kinda unnecessary. No matter, I'm not here to argue. Just trying to help out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat