What version of Ghouls n Ghosts is this???

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Sicklyboy, Apr 20, 2011.

Apr 20, 2011
  1. Sicklyboy
    OP

Global Moderator Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

United States
    [youtube]Bq-9rhLgxR4[/youtube]

Came came across this video trying to find game music to listen to as I do homework (which I am not yet doing). But what version of GnG is that that the video is taken from?!? I have Ghosts n Goblins (NES) (not even the right game as the video though), Ghouls n Ghosts (Master System), Ghouls n Ghosts (Genesis), and Super Ghouls n Ghosts (SNES) and it is neither of these! Graphics on this one look awesome compared to the Genesis game (which is good for its era, too).

I still have my Genesis and all my games for it. While I play most of those games on emus now, just for convenience sake, Genesis was one of the best consoles ever, IMO. I was talking to my mom one day about something with my little brother (he's 12) talking to his friend on XBL, and I sasid to her "back in my day, I didn't have all this fancy xbox live stuff, we had a sega and a telephone! You were lucky to have email and an AIM account!" (I'm 19). She looked at me, laughed and said she can't believe it's already to the point where I can say "back in my day..." and have it be something completely relevant.

2. MaxNuker

Member MaxNuker GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute

Portugal
    that looks like a arcade game, you know this ones where you put a coin and play? look at the credits and the year of release... search for mame roms... you might get lucky

3. Ryupower

Member Ryupower Brood

United States
    look like,
    the arcade version

4. CrimzonEyed

Member CrimzonEyed GBAtemp's Assassin

Japan
  5. Nujui

Member Nujui I need something to do.

United States
    Yup arcade.

Looks similar to the snes version. Weird.