Gaming What up with those fire emblem games?

MaartenMx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The complete GBA games are already expensive! How come fire emblem is one of those extremely fast price rising franchises? Do you think the same on the 3DS games? Because I might want to buy 3/4 copies and keep them sealed!

MaartenMx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It wasn't very popular back then, but since got a surge of popularity. So it didn't sell too well so there's not as many carts out there, but now there's more people that want them than there are physical units.

Thanks for the information, really appreciate.

EDIT:

Is this the reason too with 3DS games? Is the demand higher than the Supply?

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Geez, so you gonna buy 4 copies just to sell those?! >_< You know I don't like that kind of actions, it's like buying 15 copies on a launch just cos there's high demand. If there's no physical copy, people will buy the digital version.(And if you ask way too much for it, people will actually choose the digital version over the one, you are selling.

I won't advice you to get multiple copies though, I am sure as Rydian stated, that the game will be around for a longer time then the others.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As stated above, buying multiple copies is a pretty dumb idea, thanks to the digital copy being readily available. Besides, thats almost always a poor investment of money. Go buy land or stocks.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, used ds games still stell for launch price here, at least on amazon.
i'd say its save to bet that digital market might set a limit to how much you can get for those games in a few years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 is too dumb to assemble IKEA furniture :tpi: