ROM Hack What translations are you looking forward to?

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just wondering what you guys have seen to be making excitting progress lately? Care to share? I was following the tales of treanslations but there has been a lot of chaos with those lately what with an official release halting gracia and all. Any system btw!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Super Marios Bros and Pokemon Black Ruby are supposed to drop next week. Also interested in Light Black's new patch with more classic gym battles and in-game trades.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fire Emblem will take awhile but I'm also interested in that as well as Blood of Bahamut.However, those games are still months away.

choconado

Doesn't understand a damn thing on here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If there had ever been any updates to it, I would have been excited about Retro Gaming Challenge 2.

But there haven't ever been. So I'm not.
unsure.gif

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tales, Pokemon Black Ruby, Fire Emblem 12, any Super Robot Wars translations, Shining Force Feather and Saga 3. Props to the translators.

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Ruby Black is not a translation.....sad to see gamers online mix up something so obvious.

Back to the topic question, I'm waitng for Blood of Bahamut and Summon Night X and Tales of Hearts.

Roxas93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait for any of the new Digimon Story translations i played Super Xros Wars Blue but i really want to know the story it seems interesting and Lost Evolution i really want to play these games already.

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
almost any super robot taisen (except those OG/endless frontier ones)
Fire Emblem 12 (Fire emblem 2 remake)

elenar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
choconado said:
If there had ever been any updates to it, I would have been excited about Retro Gaming Challenge 2.

But there haven't ever been. So I'm not.
unsure.gif

I wholeheartedly agree. I wish like hell they'd localized that game like they did the first.....one of the best DS games in my opinion. Both an amusing parody of older games, as well as actual (albeit short) good games that I'd have probably been excited about playing when I was a kid.

Sigh...

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NetShira said:
Tales of Hearts and ASH....

I second that, I've kinda fallen in love with the Tales of Series.

As soon as I can find Tales of Symphonia for the gamecube, I'll be so happy I'll probably squeeze several objects to the point they'll explode.

Course, no Gamestop(coughfailcough), or EB Games or anything has it around where I'm at.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1