What toys did you play with as a child?

What did you guys/girls prefer as children?

• plushies/soft stuffed animals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dolls/Action Figures (eg. GI Joe, Power Rangers)

• Toy Cars (eg. Hot Wheels, slot cars)

• Total voters

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Lady, you should also put 'Legos' as an option. Every child I know who went to Pre-K actually did played Legos...its a fact.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I played with all 3 choices. And what the hell has gender got to do with anything?
wtf.gif

bazza0980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty much the same as mightymage but i had the speccy instaed of the commador 64
oh and also i used to love my original "real ghostbusters" toys
i had the headquarters (firehouse) and ecto 1 and everything!!

than in the late 80s i had turtles which wasn't as fun for me

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Matchbox cars and Tonka trucks. REAL Tonka trucks, made of steel, not plastic, no electronics no battery anything. Tonkas that a kid could sit on and not break. With sharp edges and made with oil based paints.

That and I played in streams that haven't existed for decades (fucking developers).

And I climbed trees. Rode bikes. And being in my room meant I was either ill, or in deep shit. I certainly wasn't in front of a tv with a console (but then none of those things had been invented). My TV was black n white and cartoons were a few hours Saturday morning and then there was no reason to watch tv for a kid.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Micro Machines (The military variants)
Sega Genesis
Super Famicom
Gameboy
Playstation

I also had several chemistry sets, numerous electronic toys, and even a small tool kit for fixing my electronic toys once they broke down.

After I was 11, I broke away from playing with toys and concentrated on my gaming and electronics, but another hobby came into being shortly afterward, collecting female anime figures. I was already purchasing imported video games prior to this so it came easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night